♥️

Full name: Maddison  Green

Nickname: Maddie

Preferred name: Maddie

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Age: eighteen

Personality:

Maddison, to many people as seen as this mean bitch who uses people to get what she wants. What is she really? Maddison does not let anyone treat her like she's second best when she knows damn well she is better than anyone in that school. She has the looks with the perfect hair. Every boy tries their hardest to catch her attention, and every girl is dying for Maddison to even look in their direction. It is not her fault her parents made a perfect daughter. She is not someone who bullies people. She just does not have time for losers wasting her time. Maddie is not afraid of a fight and will do anything to defend her name. She doesn't give a damn about what anyone thinks. She knowns she is hot and she shpws it everyday.  Everlyn is like a bomb ready to explode somedays. She can hold everything in and put on this face that nothing is wrong.

Madison is one big hoot to be around. She seems a as a stuck up a little brat who thinks the world revolves around her but in reality it does. She is extremely blunt and can be extremely rude. Other days she is very sweet and caring towards certain people. She doesn't let people bs her around or play with her. She will cut someone off as fast as pen falls. Madison as that say it to my face type of attitude. She doesn't talk trash about anyone. She says it to your face. A lot of people do like Madison for how she carries herself, but she keeps it real with everyone. She has lost herself a few times, but she always manages to find her way back to who she once was. She doesn't believe being fake around people. It just leaves for more problems and unneeded drama. She is sometimes seen as a drama queen but she is far from it. She doesn't start the drama, but somehow it is always revolved around her. Madison is living everyday to benefit herself. Due to this many people have had their targets set on her back.

Maddison is however very protective over her close friends. If you're one of her close friends be lucky, because she is very picky on who she opens up too. Maddison is known to make rash decisions when it comes to protecting the people she cares about. She would risk her life for someone if they asked her too, but don't get it mistaken that she is soft either. She will flip her view on you in a second, and when she does you would have wished you were dead instead. She gives everyone one chance with her. If you're dumb enough to cross her than that's your own problem now.

Maddison never use to be this overbearing bi*ch. She actually use to be a sweetheart who would do anything for anyone in her life. She loved being around random people, and loved learning new things. Behind the face of a hellish teenager is a girl with a big heart who just wants to help everyone she can. She isn't dumb enough to fall for people's guilt trips or their sob stories.