Vampire Roleplay

🍁Full Name🍁

Noelle Jade Gomez

🍁Age🍁

🖤Looks 18, but was born in the 1800's🖤

🖤Old Vampire🖤

🖤Birthday🖤

🖤October 25, 1823🖤

🖤Gender🖤

🖤Female🖤

🖤Sexuality🖤

🖤Straight🖤

🖤Personality🖤

Noelle is, what is the proper term to a pyscotic bi*ch who doesn't have time to deal with anyones bs. She doesn't play around with people who think their better than everyone else. She is a little hot firecracker, and will speak her mind no matter what. Throughout the years her attitude has gotten very out of hand. She has casued many fights with the workers, and other test subjects. When she is unhappy you will know about it. She has a hard time expressing how she feels, and shows how she feels through actions. She doesn't understand that you must use your words, and not your fist. She is a teenager who is easy to annoy, but is very hard to calm down. One she gets going with her attitude its like hell is coming up from the ground. Did I forget to mention Noelle has anger issues?

Noelle is however very protective over her close friends. If you're one of her close friends be lucky, because she is very picky on who she opens up too. Ava is known to make rash decisions when it comes to protecting the people she cares about. She would risk her life for someone if they asked her too, but don't get it mistaken that she is soft either. She will flip her view on you in a second, and when she does you would have wished you were dead instead. She gives everyone one chance with her. If you're dumb enough to cross her than that's your own problem now.

Noelle never use to be this overbearing bi*ch. She actually use to be a sweetheart who would do anything for anyone in her life. She loved being around random people, and loved learning new things, but after her own parnets crossed her she locked her heart up in a box so no one else could break it. Behind the face of a hellish teenager is a girl with a big heart who just wants to help everyone she can. She isn't dumb enough to fall for people's guilt trips or their sob stories. Noelle focuses on one person now, and thats herself.

🖤Looks🖤