Chapter four (2 POVS) 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮..

Tam's POV: 

Sophie Foster...the adorable and vulnerable girl..who has been through so much trauma..is going out with me..? I was dreaming, I definitely was. Something I wanted to much to be mine is finally..all mine.. 

"TAMMY!" Linh screamed. So loud..I sighed, "What do you want, Linh."  "I heard you and Sophie were going on a date so..I CAME TO HELP YOU GET READY!" Linh exclaimed. I looked at her and the door. Maybe if I made a run for it..I can.. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU LET ME HELP YOU!" Linh yelled. Damn.  "Fine..you can help me." I sighed. Linh  squealed , and quickly open the door..to let everyone but Sophie in? I was confused. "What is everyone doing here?" I asked. "You can't get to know Sophie in just my point of view, Tammy." Linh said. 

This is going to be a long day. 

I sighed, "Okay.." 

"In order to get to know Sophie without her being here. You can ask any of us, any question about Sophie." Biana said. "Okay..uhm..what does Sophie like?" I asked. "Mallowmelt, butterblasts, lushberry juice, and most importantly you." Biana teased. I felt my cheeks burn.

And than the questions go on and on..I knew everything about her, and finally I was left at peace

(I'm sowwy, I'm in class and I don't wanna write any more..WAAAAAAAAAAAA) 

(Update, it's lunch, I'm hungry, how's everyone doing? Don't forget to give me feedback about stuff!)

Sophie's POV:

I sat in my room, in the corner where Tam comforted me..I can't help but think about him more and more. He..was like a drug..I'm getting addicted to him...his warmth..and his smile..Ugh..

Then there was a knock on my door. "C-come in.." I said.  "Hey Sophie." Biana and Linh said, inviting themselves in. "H-hey, what do you need?" I asked. "So, we heard Tam asked you out, and we just wanted to help!" Linh squealed. "Yea..sure, I think I'm going to need all the help I can get." I sighed. "We need to get you a dress!" Biana said, quickly running into my closet. "I think I'm going to change my style a bit..maybe white-yellowish..?" I whispered.  "Why? I mean, you always look good, but why not red?" Linh asked. "I need a break from the old me..I need to change, maybe the things that happened before I fell into deep slumber was because we kept doing the same thing..being predictable.." I said quietly. 

"That's fine Sophie! We support you all the way!" Biana said, coming out of the closet. "How about these?"

 "How about these?"

"Biana..it's..perfect.." I said. "Great! Now go get dressed, we set up some stuff already!" Biana and Linh snickered.  "Alright.." I sighed.