Chapter five (Sophie POV) 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮

🍒 ⋆ 🍦 🎀 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓉 𝟣𝟤 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎❢ 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈❀ 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝓃 🎀 🍦 ⋆ 🍒

I got dressed, and as I came down the stairs, of course. I tripped, the thought of embarrassment came to me. But Tam caught me just in time, before my head hit the floor. "T-Thanks.." I whispered. Tam gave me a small smile and said, " No problem." I could feel my cheeks burning.  "C'mon..I know you're still not ready to go into the crowd, so I thought of a picnic..is that okay with you?" Tam asked. I hugged him..tight, I really wasn't ready to go into crowded places..the neverseen would be watching.  Tam took my hand and led me to a forest near Havenfield..and it was beautiful..filled with mystical creatures that Grady and Edalina used to take care of.  

We sat down, and watched the beautiful waterfall...

Tam pulled me closer and whispered.."I love you.."  I blushed and whispered back, " I l-love..you too..." I gave him a small smile and kissed him on the cheek. His turned really red, and for the first time in days, I felt happy..I felt like I was safe..because of this boy who taught me, shadows are not always dark.. Then, I realized I was really close to Tam's face, and before I knew it..we were making out..