Chapter 16

The sun decided to pay me a visit. Again. "The sun's being a bitch." I muttered.
"Well who's the bitch last night?" A voice beside me spoke up. Wyatt.
He smirked at me while glancing at my body which is still under the duvet.
"What happened?" I felt my eyebrow rise voluntarily.
"Oh nothing the usual thing, when both bodies collide. Don't you remember?"
"Of course not! I was drunk!" I exclaimed when I realized that both of us are naked, on the same unknown bed.
I immediately gathered the duvet towards me, pulling it up to my chin.
"It's okay darling, I've seen it all." Wyatt winked and sauntered towards the bathroom.
"WYATT!" I screamed when I saw his naked butt.
"That's how you sounded like last night." He spoke again and turned.
But fortunately, I hid my face under the covers before I can see anything. Mainly out of embarrassment.
I never imagined Wyatt to be this sexual.
But my embarrassment soon turned into worries.
Did we use protection? Will I get pregnant? Was I okay last night.
"What's wrong?" Wyatt asked kindly when I was still under the covers after 5 minutes.
"How am I gonna show my face here anymore?" I spoke
"There's nothing to worry about Ella."
"Did we use protection last night?"
"I think so?" He replied puzzledly.
"What if I get pregnant?"
"I doubt so."
"But...but it was my first time." the last was a whisper, but Wyatt heard it.
Just when I thought that Wyatt is going to laugh at me, he said
"I'm sorry. I really didn't know, are you okay? Did it hurt last night?" His voice was etched with worry that I can't help but hug him. This was what I signed up for. A man who really cares.
"It's fine.." I whispered, my face rested on the crook of his neck.
***
"Shall we bake today?" I asked excitedly, blood pumping in my veins. We got over what happened in the morning and Wyatt decided to accompany me for the rest of the day. I was touched, really. Because his work was his life, and he was giving me a day of his life to make me feel better.
"Whyy" Wyatt whined.
I still can't get over the fact that Wyatt is not as serious as he was, more happy in a sense.
"A real man doesn't bake." He said with determination, lifting his chin to enforce his belief.
"But a real man supports his spouse." I smirked at him.
"Unless..you're not?" I challenged him and walked towards the kitchen.
"Fine fine, I'm a real man,I'll bake."
"Good boy." I smiled while patting his now flattened hair.
Oh and did I mention that he looked better with his flattened hair? Cause he did.
Pouring out the flour into a bowl, I asked Wyatt to measure 300g of it.
But before I can even take out the next ingredient to place inside the bowl, I was greeted with white once I've turned my head.
"Oh no you didn't just do that." My hair was white. Powdery white.
I took a fistful of flour from the bowl and flicked it towards Wyatt, but burst out laughing at his innocent face soon after.
Not backing down, he took a handful of flour this time and showered me with it.
Two can play this game
With determination in my eyes, I took hold of the bag of coca powder, opened it, and poured it on his hair.
And the result, a mountain of brown powder on the top of his head.
I laughed uncontrollably, clutching my stomach.
Wyatt scowled and in the speed of light, he tackled me to the ground, bowing his head to pour the brown powder on his head to my face.
"Ugh." I cringed as my mouth "savored " the pungent taste of the cocoa powder.
I was too engrossed by the fact that I was covered in powder that I failed to realize that Wyatt was getting closer, our faces only 2cm apart and if I was to cock my head forward, we will kiss. I was stunned when Wyatt just licked he cocoa powder off my lips.
Did my heart just yearn for Wyatt's touch? Am I going crazy?
Standing next to my lying position, Wyatt chuckled," I didn't know that you wanted me that much, you could just ask." he smirked.
Did I just say my thoughts out loud?
"Yes you did." Wyatt looked at me with amusement, eyes tinkling.
Bracing my new found courage, I sauntered towards Wyatt, winking at him as I walked closer, pushing him against the kitchen counter.
"Wyatt." I purred in his ear
Grabbing a fistful of his v neck shirt, I pulled him towards me till the only thing separating us were our shirts.
"I remembered you being the bitch last night, not today." He breathed
"I'm always a bitch." I whispered, closing the inch between us.
Just when he thought that I was going to kiss him, I released his shirt and took a step backward. He was dejected but I was victorious.
I danced a victory dance, getting a glare from Wyatt.
"Did you just seduce me but leave me hanging in the end!?" He asked in disbelief.
"Captain obvious." I snorted
Without any warning, Wyatt charged towards me uh oh and pushed me against the cold hard wall, kissing me furiously. Our tongues tangled in fiery passion.
Kissing back with the same hunger, I pulled him closer and closer.
"Who's the victor now?" He spoke after breaking out tongue from all contact.
I felt empty, like a puzzle piece that's lacking a puzzle before it can be completed.
With the same distance between us, I placed me lips near to his ear and breathlessly "shut up and kiss me."
And he adhered.
I felt his tongue entangled with mine, his lips moist and his heart desires.
He wanted me as much as I wanted him.
We did it the second time, but this time I was awake and sober. When he fitted in me, I knew that he was the missing piece I was looking for.