Chapter 12

ELLA 

I woke up when the sunlight shone directly on me, tanning whatever fair skin i had left. Yay, I guess I do not need to go through the effort of tanning. I continued laying on the bed until the sun burned me. It burned me. 

"What is wrong with you?" I exclaimed to the sky, but it was as though the sun was mocking me for it continued to shine directly at me, burning hotter each moment. "Fine, Fine, You win." I muttered under my breath, and finally, the sun toned down. Oh! Did I just do all that in front of Wyatt? I thought in my mind. In the slowest motion. I turned my head towards the side where Wyatt laid and fortunately, he wasn't there. 

He must be working again. For God's sake, It was a sunday! But then again, Wyatt had to built up the empire he created. 

I stretched, four limbs towards the four corners of the bed and my bones made a weird sound. I got up and walked towards the table where I placed my phone the day earlier and seated there was a note. And a Black Card. A BLACK CARD!

The note wrote: 

Tyler will be coming over later at noon to help you makeover for a ball at a hotel later on, use the black card to buy a dress. Ask tyler to go with you if you're not sure which to choose. Also, there'll be a chaffeur who'll drive you to the hotel at 5pm. Remember, we have a verbal agreement. 

Short and concise, exactly like Wyatt's character. I can already imagine Wyatt commanding me to do whatever he wrote on that paper, that cold voice and that stare. Sc creepy. 

Exactly 5 minutes later, Tyler came. At noon. He came through the door first, followed by hundreds of woman carrying a case, no just kidding, there's only 5. BUT it seemed like an unending number of people!

It was always only me and Wyatt, but today there's so many strangers entering Wyatt's house that it made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Once they made themselves at home, setting up what they need to help me makeover, Tyler suddenly came towards me. What is he doing? Did I let the wrong Tyler come in, Omg I did not even do anything to confirm if he was Tyler! I just let them in so casually, oh. my.god. I looked at the ladies as they looked directly at me. "Wh..What are you.. doing?.." I stuttered.

And then like a cheshire cat, He smiled widely at me before reaching out towards me and gave me a shove towards the bed. "No...No..Don't you.. dare." I said fearfully. falling directly on the bed. 

I sensed him walk towards me as I closed my eyes tightly, "AHHH" I screamed once I felt his breath on my face.Minty. 

Suddenly. 

All i could hear was laughs, Wait What? Laughters? I slowly opened my eyes to find the guy bent over, clutching his stomach. I waited for a long time before him and the other ladies composed themselves. 

"Did i forget to introduce myself?I'm Tyler, and I'm gay." He said, clarifying my earlier thoughts on his identity and his actions. I thought he was going to rape me! 

"HI." I extended my hand towards him as he put his in mine. "Nice Job you did there." I commented, i was frightened for sure. 

"Wait unitl you see what we'll do to you, It'll be nicer. " He winked.

Just me and Tyler, he drove me to a few high end stores to find for a dress but to no avail, We took such a long time that we overshot the time we were supposed to return for the awaiting ladies to do my makeover. Left with no choice, we went back to the apartment, after Tyler promised that he'll find me a dress.During the whole time, Tyler made lame jokes which I can't help but laugh.I like him already.