HELLO

Hello, and thank you for finding this book!!! I'm so thankful for you to be giving it a chance for your beautiful eyes to grace it. It'll be mostly just a bunch of random one-shots, so feel free to request any you would like to see and have fun!! This book will be I honestly don't don't at this point, but one thing for sure is that I will not be writing full on smut. It will only ever be implied and will be fluff only. Any character I write about will be aged 18+ for the sole fact that's I am not comfortable writing underage characters in
romantic situations.

Children aka qiqi, Klee, Diona, and any other child introduced in the game will be left alone and only be in the story as side characters ONLY. I will ignore all requests for anything involving them unless it is in a caring older sibling type of relationship.

     I, of course, do not own any of the characters of Genshin Impact, and all rights are to their creators. As well as the art that I use for this book belong to their rightful owners. Also, I will be doing different types of AUs, so some chapters will be set in the actual world of genshin, while other stories will not.

    One last disclaimer is that I am currently in school, so sometimes my updating of this book will be all over the place. Please be patient with me and do not try to spam and ask for an update constantly. I appreciate the support and will love that people want to read more of my work, but I can only update when I can.

     ANYWAY!!!! Please enjoy your time, and overall have fun and happy reading!!!

P.S. Shout out to Monolatte for helping me with suggestions and forcing me to make this book /j. Check out her work if you would like. She's amazing!!!

With love, Sunnlatte