1. Khayaalon Ka Shehar 🍂

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

"मेरी नज़रें तम्हें देखने को जितनी तरस्ती हैं, उतना ही तुम मुझे अनदेखा करते हो सनम।"

"क्या कमी रह गयी मेरे इश्क़ में, जो मेरे पास आने से भी कतराते हो तुम?"

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

___________

20th October

Today I saw him in the playground again. He looked so beautiful flashing his dimples whenever he scored a goal.

I sat behind the crowd of cheerleaders, who were crushing on my love's smile.
I don't feel jealous. He deserves to be adored.

I crave to see him everyday and that's the only thing I expect from him. To give me just one glimpse a day. Some days he doesn't show up, but he always fulfils my promise of love by appearing in my dreams. He brightens my life just by being in it. He doesn't even know that I exist. Maybe it was meant to be that way.

I love him not just for his looks, but for his heart. I might act like a creep sometimes to get one glance of him but it's love that makes you do crazy things.

Mohsin. My love. My heart. I can't even imagine my life without him. And I can never explain how I feel for him. It is so deep that it acts heavy on my heart sometimes, but it can never be a burden. To me it is treasure. My treasure.

___________

She closed her diary and slid it into the drawer under her study desk.
Shivangi. A girl full of love and devotion.

It was her daily routine to write something before she fell asleep. This was her 23rd diary which was going to end soon.

She loved writing about him but she knew that it will be painful. Loving him was like walking barefoot on broken pieces of glass. God was the only friend she had. Her mother passed away when she was young and her father left just after she was born.
Living on the money her mother left for her wasn't easy for her. She worked in a supermarket as a cashier to be a little stable financially.
Even after facing so many hardships, she never complained to God.

Her body found it's soul in someone finally. Mohsin. The most popular guy in college.
He had a carefree life. He could swim in money. Girls threw themselves on him but it wasn't his thing. Their lives were so different. And he never noticed her.
Was there a chance for them?

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤