Some Idols Ruined the Youth

Gov thinks imposing tax on alcohol or cigarette will help but then it's still sold at high costs and ppl do get it in addiction, the prob doesn't really goes ;-;

What's the cause of this cycle of addiction of alcohol, drugs and cigarettes?

It's just ppl are actually normalising fictional protagonists smoking cigarettes, taking drugs and alcohol like shit to be "Cool". Afterall ppl at certain age can't be blamed, they're not wise to understand what's wrong. When they see such books and movies they think it's cool to be like em who drinks too much and istg moviemakers fr turned smoking into a "Trend". If they don't fucking show protagonist being smoker and drunk af , ppl won't be so obsessed with being smokers.

Who understands this tho? Lol like u r "Yeah that actor i simp on smokes a lot, but he's cool" while your family member is getting addict Coz of it, i think ppl shud not encourage movies which are normalising such things ;-; a lil 0.1 nanometre sized t&c that it's harmful to smoke doesn't even gets seen. It's like u yourself sell drugs and then tell ppl drugs r not good for health.

Then we have shits that shows a hero is someone who does bad things to ppl? And that's what teens get like they want to be their fav hero who is a heartless, hateful, desp creep, smoking weed guy? Not every but a lot of movies have it and no matter what u think, actually that's the reason behind these smoking and drinking trends among youth, they can't be stopped by convincing but if the idols get condemned for promoting such, then only things can be good! U might think it's ok for em to do what they want, but ydk how many kids lives are ruined coz of it ;-; ppl think if someone else's is smoking, idc it doesn't harms me. Who knows someday that person might be a idol and the reason behind your kids secretly being a smoking addict? Then would it still not matter to you? ;)

I saw about this in some episode of that Madam Sir police based tv show in SabTV and had this thought so shared it ~

Do share this message if you find it can open up eyes of some ppl :)