Encourage players, don't bully!

Bullying itself is a very very wrong thing and personally I've suffered a lot coz of it since childhood.

But then we've ppl who say they don't bully others and are against bullying
But they be making fun and bullying a certain group in some sports like. If a team A lost multiple times to another team B, they'll go on make fun bully team A.

Like what these guys do with IPL and football etc especially. If you see, many of these sports-watchers have such a toxicity they go on posting shit cussing a team, spreading hate and violence, just coz they didn't play much well or their team didn't won? Especially if you remember things like Pakistan vs India matches, if you don't know, lemme tell you there a lot of news came in TV once when pak lost to india, where many ppl there were burning pictures hoardings of their own Pak team coz they lost! Then "life threatens" to the players for losing?! Then if India lost, some ppl here would be ready with a mala/garland of shoes to make their idol's pictures and statue wear it? Like what happened with Virat Kohli multipe times, I've seen news about how they burned his pictures etc in public coz he lost in some match and didn't play well. Then the terrorism threats are just wow.. man you'll do terrorism and blast bombs in kasmir, if your team didn't won haha...! How jealous stupid hateful bitches. I even saw news about how some toxic fans in Pak threw and broke their TVs when Pak lost in a world cup match.

Then ppl be doing racism with sports by hating on each other's nation other than the team based on their matches!

Not only in India vs Pak, but even in manchester united vs something and stuffs like one match in England ig last year, the fans of a certain team beat the fans of other teams in some place so much just coz they won ?! There was so much violence going between the team "fans", Wtf.

The ppl who just sit and watch the sports think it's cool to call your fav or other sportsmen or team as "lame" or "he is good for nothing", guys do you think u could even do as much as they did? If you were on their place? Your shit will come out if you were at that grounds. XD there's so much struggle in everyone's life, everyone has their own wins and losses. They all had to do a lot of work, training, had their own struggles, pain and burden in lives. You can't judge em based on their results in a match always. There's no "best player/team" in anything. The title keeps changing even if someone wins a world cup or something.

It's not easy for anyone to be a champion all the time neither is it needed that a team must win always or most times. Sports and games are not about Profit and loss, but about efforts, about the experience, about fun and entertainment for all! You can't say a team is bad if they're losing multiple times, they may have made some mistakes but that doesn't gives u the right to shame or publicly bully them for it. Like most ppl in Kolkata been shaming on RCB these days. Someone was showcasing in status i saw this status:

I mean- wow- you can see the toxicity these toxic fans have? Not only do they bully other teams for losing, but if their own team lost they'd go and make a trend in twitter #shameon(their team name) and such things a lot of ppl do this in social m...

I mean- wow- you can see the toxicity these toxic fans have? Not only do they bully other teams for losing, but if their own team lost they'd go and make a trend in twitter #shameon(their team name) and such things a lot of ppl do this in social medias. Like when KKR lost against RR in a match this time, they went on shaming their own teams saying " Hume kkr se bohot ummede thi, unhone sare ummeed tod diye ", " how can you lose kkr? ", "It's a shame that KKR which won constantly lost against RR", Etc Etc.

This dude was telling "RCB kabhi jit hi nahi skta" wtf -_-

The hate is enormous. From cussings, rants and bullying, to even violence spreading, publicly shaming teams, racism, they don't leave anything! I never understand what they get by bullying even own team for losing. This not only discourages your fav team but also create more of a loss among the sense of sports which is for fun ;-;

Yk what these stupid ass toxic fans all they know is, they stan a team which is always winning or else they'll bully any who isn't a champion. This is so fucking bad mindset towards sports and teams.

I cringe on the ppl who are making and spreading racist memes and memes on some team losing etc just to shame em -_-

People should stop making fun and memes to bully teams, and start showing support to em and appreciating all of their efforts! A lot of ppl do appreciate, but those who are discouraging teams and their fans by bullying they shud stop this immaturity now and start understanding the effort, hardwork and struggles of every player and team whether they lose or win.

Efforts matter!

Bully no one!

Encourage all,

Appreciate and love all ^^