Prologue

The moon illuminated the meadows outside of a village. The sound of crickets chirping and the light breeze was peaceful. But, if you listened closer,  you could hear yells and shouts of angry villagers.

Two figures ran away from an angry group of villagers." Burn the witches!" They screamed, lifting their torches into the air like they were cheering at a party.

The taller female is Sarah, mother of Leah. The other is Leah, daughter of Sarah. What they did wrong? They didn't have any idea. All they knew, was that the villagers thought of them as witches, which wasn't true. Sarah, she had the ability to use healing magic while Leah didn't show any signs of having any type of magic.

Sarah knew that there was only one way to save her daughter, even though she knew that she wouldn't be there by her side. She led her daughter to the forest, one where no man stepped foot in." My baby girl, listen to me." Tears began to form in her eyes." I need you to continue without me."" M-mama?" Tears shed from Leah aswell." Take care of yourself, and promise me that you find someone to t-"" THERE THEY ARE!" Villagers approaching was heard from far away." Go..." She whispered." But ma-"" GO!" Leah was shocked before running into the forest, a place where the villagers would never enter.' I hope that someone will take care of you, my sweet baby girl.' She thought before villagers surrounded her, noticing that her daughter wasn't with her." WHERE IS YOUR DAUGHTER, WITCH?!"" In a place away from you!" That was her last words before a spear entered her chest." So be it, witch." Her SOUL came out, revealing it to be full of kindness which caused the villagers to feel guilt." Burn in hell." And she faded away, like she was never there.

To be continued