Chapter 3

It was an hour later when Error started to think about Leah. How small she was, the way she would react, her childish personality- everything. That's when his sockets widened. He looked at the part in his tail that Leah occupied, chest heavy like a ton of bricks." Leah... h-how old are you e-exactly?" He didn't want to- was she- he didn't know." Why? So you could ponder on ways to torture me? I don't think so." Her voice was dry and had some venom in each word, though, she sounded... tired?" Wh- no! I'm just... curious. I've never seen a human your size before." The next words that came out of her filled him with guilt." I'm eight..." Nonononono! He felt horrible. Sure he would swallow and obsorb hunters, but he would NEVER obsorb an innocent child. He was glad he stored her instead of- he couldn't bare to even think about what would've happened if he sent her to his actual stomach. And the fact he didn't question why she was so small made him feel even more guilty. He- a yawn broke him from his thoughts. He knew that it was Leah, he felt her yawn. Her muscles were tired, he knew that." Take a rest, you seem tired." He said, a soft smile plastered on his skull." I'm... not... ti....re...d..." He felt her body relax and knew that she was fast asleep." Rest well, Leah." He said as he went to sleep himself.

-x-

Error was the first to wake up from their nap. The first thing that came to mind was Leah. Panicked, he looked at his tail, sighing in relief once he felt the small, helpless child still stored in his storage stomach. It was like he would wake up and see- he couldn't think of it." Let's head to Nightmare, I'm sure he'll know what to do..."

-x-

" I don't know what to do." Nightmare sighed as he watched the small girl sitting infront of Error, fear being noticeable." WH-"" Don't yell... it's giving me a headache." Nightmare rubbed his nasal cavity and looked back inside the cave." Though, I'm sure that the others wouldn't mind having someone to play with."" Nightmare? What are you saying?" Nightmare looked at the girl and Error." I'm saying that she should stay here for a few days is all I'm saying, nothing more." Error had to play his cards right, knowing that if he were to make a mistake: he'd be known as the god of fails. Yup, he didn't want to be called that." Okay, I agree to this. Though, if she is injured or something: I. will. have. your. skull." And with that, he slithered away." E-eh?!" Leah was confused and scared." Don't worry, he made the right choice of letting you stay." Nightmare said before picking the child up and entering the cave. Everything would be alright, right?"

To be continued