One

Jasper's POV

"Jasper Peterson?" Mr Styles called. He was taking role. "Here" I said, raising my hand. He looked at me, smirking. "Leanna T'ann?" "Here." Leanna called.

"Jackson Donner?" "You can call him 'Joey Donner'!" Sam called out, making the class laugh. Jackson is basically Joey Donner.

"alright, settle down!" Mr Styles called.

"Jackson is present yes?" Mr Styles asked after we quiet down.

"I'm here sir." Jackson said.

"Samantha Crawford."

"here!"

"Ah, so you're the class clown aye?"

"Why I'm no clown sir." You could hear a few snickers.

"Please don't make me send you to the front office." He got back to taking role. "Fredrick Weller." "here"

*Skipping role*

"so, Ms. Peterson, can you tell me what I just read, is about?"

"please, call me Jasper, and I wasn't paying attention."

"Ms. Jasper, thank you for being honest but I'm going to need to talk to you after class, and I suggest you pay attention 'cuz I'm going to give you a quiz while you stay afterclass."

Shit.

"Now, Continuing with the lesson! Someone tell me how did he-"

"He used rope!" Leanna called out.

"I didn't finish my sentence." Mr Styles said.

*Afterclass*

I tried to get out of class so I didn't have to stay after, I just wanna go home and get in bed.

"Ms. Jasper, where do you think you're going?" Mr Styles called.

"fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"language."

"okay, Captain America." I rolled my eyes at him.

"HAHAHA! good one!" Mr Styles was cackling. "dude, did you eat Niall?" I ask. He stopped laughing.

"how do you know who Niall is?" He asks.

"how do you know who Niall is?" I ask.

"Niall's my friend. And you?" Mr Styles says.

"Niall's my brother's friend." I say.

"Who's your brother?"

"Louis Tomlinson. I'm adopted."

"Louis my best friend!"

"cool. Can I go now?"

"oh, yea, I gotta go too."

*Harry's POV*

I go to meet up with Louis. "Hey mate," Louis says. "how are you?" He asks.

"I'm good. You?"

"good," Louis looks up and smiles. "hey sis!" He stands up and hugs the girl.

"hi Lou." She says.

"Jasper, I'd like you to meet Harry, Harry this is Jasper. My sister."

"he's my teacher." Jasper says to Louis.

"oh!"

"so, Jasper, quick question, why are your grades dropping in math? Is-"

"I have trouble with math."

"I can tutor you. I'm great at math."

"I mean, I guess.... Wait, why are you asking me about math? You don't even teach math."

"I will when I'm tutoring you. Anyway, we could do tutoring at my house. Lou, that's okay with you right?" He nods, turning the football game on.

Jasper gets up from the couch and walks upstairs. "I'mma head to the bathroom. Be right back." I stand up and walk upstairs. I didn't really have to go to the bathroom.

I knock on Jasper's door and she opens it. "can I help you?" I slam my lips on hers and make her walk backwards into her room. I shut the door with my foot and walk her to her desk where all her homework is. I break the kiss with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that. I'm sorry." I apologize. "Mr Styles it's okay."

"no it's not! You make me feel shit I shouldn't! You're my student for fuck sakes!" I run my hand through my hair.

"Mr Styles, what do you mean?"

"do you believe in love at first sight?" I ask, licking my lips then looking at her.

"i-" I cut her off by kissing her again. I needed to taste her lips again.

I forced my tongue in her mouth, lifting her leg, leaning her back on her desk.

"Baby," I moan. "As much as I want to continue I have to go so Louis doesn't get suspicious." I say, breaking the kiss.

"Mr Styles, this is illegal. You're my teacher and-"

"That's what makes it sexier." I say, cutting her off.

"Mr Styles, no, I don't want a relationship that will put someone in jail." Jasper's words hurt.

"no one will know." I kiss her, making Jasper push me away.

"Give me your phone." She looks at me confused but still give it to me. I put my number in and set the name as 'Daddy' then gave her phone back to her.

"See you later, Jasper." I kiss her then walk out.