Six

Here you go Lou28_ZzZaYN

*Harry's POV*

The person brings Jasper to a different room so I follow.

"You look hot Jasper." He says, moving some of her hair behind her ear. Jasper blushes, looking away from him and spots me.

"Mr Styles, what are you doing here?" I walk up to them. "I came to check up on you." I say to Jasper.

"I'm okay. You can go back to your friends." I shake my head and turn to the boy.

"who are you?" I ask him.

"Dean. And you?"

"Harry Styles."

"sexy name for a sexy guy." He says, biting his lip, checking me out.

"oh, um- thank you?"

"Dean, your boyfriend's looking for you." Liam says, coming up to him.

Dean leaves with Liam and I turn to Jasper. "he's gay?"

"Yes." Jasper chuckles. "Oh, I thought he was flirting with you."

"Are you saying you-"

"Yes, I was jealous." I say, cutting her off.

She smirks, turning around and walking away.

*Next day/Jasper's POV*

I go to Mr Styles classroom and see him grading papers while the class is working on a worksheet. I knock on the door, making him look up. "Yes, Ms. Jasper?"

"Hi Mr Styles, can I talk to you for a second?" He nods, standing up, walking over to me.

"What is it Jasper?" He asks when he reaches me.

"I-" The fire alarm then goes off. "Everyone evacuate the building calmly!" Mr Styles tells the class.

*At home*

Some dumbass burned down the science lab.

"JASPER!" Louis yelled from downstairs. I walk down to see what he wants. "Yea?"

"They're here." He breathed out.