(chapter 2+)

November 2st-2019
Y/n-nunnie-nova
Pov:

"If I say it again, I'ma whoop both of y'all asses" I heard my mama say now I heard the word both so I hop my ass up.

"Wake up juice" I pushed him of my bed nigga don't know how to sleep in he's own bed.

"Mane.." he ran to the bathroom.

"Fuck u!" I yelled "WATCH YO DAMN MOUTH" I heard my mama say.

"can't do shit in this house" I mumbled "WHAT WAS THAT?" She yelled.

"NUN"

-hour later

"Say cheese" my mama said. I gave a fake smile because it's to damn early.

"OUUU my twins, look at the the fit" my mama said hyping us up. I was finna drop it low but my Brother picked me up "fuck u thought lil girl" he said rolling he's eyes.

Fit*

After we was done she let us eat and drop us off at a school called 'Montana highschool' ok.

"Bye mommy" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and waited for Nicholas.

He step out and put he's finger in my belt strap to keep me close to him at all times.

We walked to the front desk and told her our classes name and shit and took us to our class.

"Hi Ms Lawrence, can I borrow u for a minute" she said me and Nicholas stayed outside.

They both came outside and we Heard alot of cussin and shit in that classroom and this teacher looked ugly as fuck.

"This is nova and Nicholas" she pointed to us.

"Calls me juice and call her y/n, thank u" my brother said properly.

"Ok.. no come on stupid ass kids." She mumbled the last part I guess .

"Kids" she said nicely they still shouted. "KIDS!" She yelled again which scared me and nunu hold on to me.

"Bitch yo breathe stank clam down on the onions" somebody with said and they whole class started laughing.

Even Nicholas. "Anywho class, this is Nicho- juice" my brother cut her off and she just mean mugged him.

"And this is nova" she said. "Go pick somewhere to sit don't sit together"