(chapter 5-)

November 4th 2019
Kentrell-top-yb
Pov:

"I'll beat a bitch up yup" kd said looking at Maddie.

"Stop messing with me bitch" she slap him and ran to Ben. "MR KELLDRICK SIT DOWN NOW!" "NO MS SAGGERPUSSY"  he yelled back and Joe high ass was on the floor laughing while jucie was flirting with he's sister.(a/n: taylor-)

And Nova on her phone and shit.

I blink for one second and nigga sitting right by here talking to her.

"U Gon give me ur number?" I overheard him say.

"Uh hold up" she said.

Same day
Jucie-nunu-Nicholas
Pov:

I was tryna hit on Taylor she almost said yes but sombody just had to text me.

When I was done texting her I looked her direction

Which made Taylor look.

*Smack*

"DAMNNN" we heard the whole class say.

Then he Gon get up like he was Gon do sum so me Joe and Ben and kentrell got up and got in he's face while kd ova there acting like a girl.

Because he's 'girlfriend' or he's 'thot' wanted to fight her.

"Bitch I'll turn into kaneasha real fast"
KD said getting in her Face.

"Get em  Kd!" Maddie yelled while Taylor stole a punch which made the hoe fell.

That's when kd pulled her hair and Maddie kick her face. I was to busy looking at them fighting that he tried to punch me next thing ik

Nova kick he's ass inna nuts and me and kentrell started whooping he's ass.

"DETENTION" the teacher yelled at us and wrote us up.

DETENTION
Same day
Y/n-nunnie-nova
Pov:

"Mine telling me why the teacher calling me and telling me y'all jumping the fast ass kids.?" My mama said.

If y'all don't know how she look the here:

Yeah she's an actor but after what happened last year we ran off she still act but she went ghost when our dad was nvm

Yeah she's an actor but after what happened last year we ran off she still act but she went ghost when our dad was nvm .

"Mom it wasn't our fault, he was hitting on my sister so I beat he's ass" jucie said.

"Why y'all ain't say that then" she said grabing her phone. "What u doing?" I asked. "Calling that damn principal" she went in her room.

"MA CAN WE HAVE COMPANY" ju said "YEA AND STOP YELLING IN MY MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE" she yelled back. And I just shook my head.

"They otw" he said putting something comfy on

"Can I match ur suit?" I asked.

"Idc" he threw me my all black sweat suit but mines has a crop hoodie.

"Afro Tuesday?" I asked combing my  fro.

"Yeah" he said.

- 16 minutes later *DING*

We both rushed downstairs. It's a habit.

I opened the door for them I hug Maddie and Taylor and kd.

"Hi besties" I said lowly hugging them.

"OMG SHE TALKED!" KD yelled which made my mama yell "WHO INNA HERE YELLING LIKE THEY PAY THE BILLS" my mama yelled.

"Ma clam down" ju said patting her back when she made it downstairs.

"Oh u got some fine ass friend's let me stop before I catch a case" she said fixing he wig.

"Ik It ain't kd" I whispered to myself.

But I guess they heard because they started looking at me.

"I'ma go to the room follow my kings and queens and peasants" I said. I'ma kinda opening up to them

We was walking to me and brother room and I was laying on my bed with the led lights on and on TikTok.

And it was the one tiktok that when u turn the led lights red or sum shit- I just want kd reaction tbh-

I started recording and turn he led red.

Now u might be asking do u know what that even means? Hell no.

"Oh hell nawl" Joe said standing up.
"Y'all with this gay shit"Ben said.

"oh who tryna get feisty" kd said sitting with jucie. Jucie looked up from he's phone then looked at the LEDs then kd.

"OH HELL NAWL" he said running to our bathroom. Kentrell was just looking at me like I was meal.

I started bust out laughing.

"She must not know what that means" kd started off "well let me explain it to u"I was listening but kentrell pop he's lip

"Don't ruin ha innocents, let me do that." He said smirking.

"U lil nasty" kd said and Joe and Ben were laughing.

I was sitting there looking dumb. And Maddie and  Taylor were sleeping on my bed I just got in the Middle and fell asleep with them.

But I took my hoodie off and left me in my sports bra and got under the cover with them.

- three hours later-

I was woken up to somebody moving.

I pop my head up and my room was dark as fuck.

I turned my flashlight on to see kd and Maddie and Ben cuddling. And Taylor and ju cuddling in he's bed

And Joe on the floor on FaceTime with somebody sleep

So that means..

I haven't turn around so quick in my life.

I saw kentrell shirtless on my bed holding me.

I was tryna get up but he hold me down.

"Go to sleep" he whispered in my ear and pulled me on top of him

He started to pat my back and I feel asleep.