ch-1

Please ignore the grammatical error..
English is not my first language.. Please enjoy.

No one's pov

"Fuck bitch s-slow d-downnn uhh" tae said hitting the blonde's chest who is busy in pounding him..

"Why baby didn't you said that I can't satisfy you uhhh?? " He said thursting rapidly..

"Ahh jungkook-ahh mmmh" Tae moans continuously..

"Fuck baby the way you just moaned is so hot, let me hear you more.. Moan my name baby"

"I am not y-your baby you fucker.. " Tae said rolling his eyes.

"Uh-huh " He started sucking tae's collarbone making hickies..

"Fuck baby I'm addicted to you, your nipples, your hole, your body.." He said grunting in pleasure..

"This is one time thing jeon" He Sassyily said..

"Are you sure about that baby the way your body responding to my touch says otherwise " the other said hitting his prostate..

"Shut up and fuck me harder you motherfucker"

Jungkook started thursting again speeding up his pace.. They hold their eye contact and lost in each other feeling something. Jungkook started leaning in to kiss the breathless man.
The kiss was not rough like earlier. It was passionate & slow. They are feeling each other's burning desires..

He started to thurst slowly but deep making the man underneath squirm, and moan loudly toes curling, hands gripping the sheets making his knuckles white.

He cries out loudly, his cock licking with precum as jungkook grips his waist tightly rubbing his thumb there, his thrust are getting sloppier, his 8 inch cock hitting his prostate ruthlessly.

"You feel so good baby ", Jungkook groans leaning down biting the others shoulder as he continue to thurst on the tight hole not caring about the scratches he is getting on his back. Small whimpers and moans are coming from Tae's mouth..

Ahh- I'm coming, tae gasped, he lifted his arms wrapping around jungkook neck hugging him tightly, a moan left from his mouth when jungkook started pumping his cock while thursting in and out..

He was ready to cum when jungkook suddenly pull out his cock making the other whine..

"Jeon you fucking bastard " Tae said glaring at the man who is staring at him shamelessly..

"On your knees baby"

To be continue~

Love you all if you like this chapter please vote.. It will motivate me to continue.

Thanks for reading💜💜