Chapter One: A new school

"Talking"
Also any (Bold Print) is me, srry

3rd pov:

Dream put on his normal outfit when it was time to get ready for school. (What he's wearing in the picture above.) He started walking to school with his headphones in his ears listening to music while thinking about what school would be like.

Dream pov:

Hopefully this school all the students wont be simps like last time. Jeez, that was annoying. Nobody ever left me alone unless they where stalking or simping me. :/ I walked into school and everyone looked at me and started whispering. Great :[. This is going to be a 'fun' day...
I stayed at the door waiting for my guide to get here and closed my eyes thinking about what they would look and act like.

Wilbur's pov:

Me and the group were on are way to school. "Sh*t! I have to tour the new kid and I'ma be late!" I screamed to the group. "Good for u, bi*ch" Sapnap said laughing. "F*ck you panda!" I yelled and ran of... I only got a description and a name of the new kid... They said a blond boy with a smily mask and green hood... That should be pretty easy... But why dose he have a mask?... I'll ask when I see him... (he never dose....)

I walk in to the school and see a boy that perfectly fits the description... He's kinda cute... No! What am I thinking! Get yourself Fu*nking together Will!... But he would be the perfect one for the gruop...

I walk over to him and ask, " Hi are you dream?" "O-oh, y-ya i-im dr-ream..." He muttered quietly. Why is he studdering... "Are you ok? You sound a bit tired and your studdering..." I asked him. "y-ya I'm g-good, but w-who are y-you...." He quietly responded. " I'm your tour guide! The names Wilbur soot, but just call me wilbur!" I answered. "O-oh o-ok should we g-get going t-then?...." He said facing his head to the floor. *Ater the tour* "Dream can i ask you some questions?" i asked the smaller male. "U-um... S-Sure.."

Back to dreams pov:

What is he going to ask!? Calm down dream! if he asks anything about 'it' or anything personal i can just make up some lies!... "Dream!" wibur yelled, ""y-ya?" i said quietly " You spaced out... Are you ok?" he ask's me with a worried tone. "Y-ya.. Also, W-what wh-where y-you asking m-me?" (dam, this boy studders alot O-O) "oh ya! are you tired or did something at home happed? Your studdering alot and you sound very tired..." he asked me. i stand there for a minut mentaly paniking. What if he finds out! I cant tell him! Then he said, "Nevermind it soulds like a personal probel, btw do you wanna hand out with me and my friends at lunch?" he asks me. I mean.. i dont really have anything else to do.. "S-Sure.. W-where at?" i ask him while studdering. "On the rooftop, see ya!" he runs of to a group of boys. I walk to my first class fining out that him and his friend group are both in the same first period as me...

Sorry that its short (i promise other chapters will be way longer)! This is my first story and i dont have a bunch of idea's Please comment some ideas if you have any! Also sorry for any grammer! Bye! :)
-Dreams_Gay

~Word count: 601~