Why?

Fundy Pov:

Me and the group where talking about senpai. "How long do you think hes been doing it..."Punz said. "Dont know.. but if it was long he could have lost alot of blood, thats probley the reason he pased out," Techno said. "He was also very light so i think that he was un-feed (Starved) or didnt eat alot." We all sighed and were really worried for him. Senpai was hurting... himself... we promised... to protect him... "we should ask him about it..."  I said looking at the others. "ya..." Sapnap said looking worred ~for the first time in forever~, "lets go". We started walking over to the room and Sapnap knocked on the door.

Third Person:

Dream hears the someone knocking on the door and says, "C-come In..". dream tryed his best to avoid eye contact and stayed looking at his phone. "Hey..." Fundy said while sitting down on a chair by the bed,  "We wanted to talk about yesterday... when we bandaged you.. you had alot of scars and injurries.... and we wanted to ask what happened...". silence filled up the room for the next few minutes which felt like hours. "Its fine if you dont want to tell us... we dont want to break your bound-" sapnap said before getting cut of by dreams sobs. The Harem were suprised and confused on why he was crying. After a few minutes techno asked, "hey are you-" in the middle of his sentance dream got up and ran out of the dorm room. "Wait!" Techno said as rest of the harem got up. they ran out the room to see the entrence in the dorm open and dreams bag gone. By the time they got to the door dream was already gone.

"Sh*t!", Fundy yelled, "How are we going to figure out now!"

To Be Continued....

~Word Count: 315 ~