Taking Care Of Senpai

(after dream wakes up and will explained stuff because im lazy)

PunZ Pov:

Senpai is sitting on the couch looking out of the window... Techno is almost done with lunch. I'm still worried for senpai... Those things we found... Lead to him being suicidal... Hopefully that isn't happening though... I hope we can see his face sometime... He looks deep in though because he hasn't moved in the last few minutes. Sapnap and Wilbur are trying to kill each other so I kicked them out of the dorm till they stop. Senpai shouldn't hear there annoying screams.    ):/

Dream Pov:

Why do they care for me this much... No one has ever been this nice to me... Except my childhood friend... But she died a long time ago... Also why didn't the teacher just send me home... With my mother... Techno's cooking something right now... I honestly don't know what to tell right now... Happy... or sad... Or maybe both... Im looking out the window right now... The view is really nice... Im pretty sure there dorm is the top floor... There's 5 floors in the school. 1 & 2 are classes 3 if cafeteria, nurses, and office and the others are dorms...  This is a really big school...

I'm really hot right now but if I take of my hoodie then they would see all the bandages on my arms... Someone put away my things witch means they might of found my 'supplies'... If they did... They might think I'm suicidal... And I don't need that right now... Oh ya... I have to take my pills... Unless I want to have another panic Attack or other 'problems'... I look to Fundy to ask him, "D-do you k-know where m-my b-bag i-is?". He looks torward me and say's, "ya, it's by the door so you need it?"

Fundy Pov:

Before he woke up we took the knife out of his bag so he wouldn't cut himself or do any self harm if he is suicidal... What dose he need from his bag...  then senpai asks, "W-where is t-the b-bathroom...". "I can show you to it" PunZ said smiling while walking of to the bathroom. Senpai followed him and went into the restroom...

I went outside to get Sapnap and Wilbur... it seems like they calmed down... I told them about what I saw with senpai. I said, "Dream went into the bathroom with something, it looked like a prescription. We didn't see what it was for though". Wilbur said, " maybe it's for panic attacks or something, because of what happened earlier." Sapnap said, "maybe... But... What do you think caused the attack and his studdering... Because if it was a person we could gladly kill them for senpai~". I responded, "Yes that would be fun~". Techno then said food is done.

(Jeez! I only have around 480 words and I'm trying to make this chapter around 1000... -_-)

Dreams Pov:

It seems like they took my knife...that mean... They are probably getting suspicious... I'll ask them if I can go to my house to grab somethings... Hopefully mother hasn't got home yet... She was on a business trip the last time I checked. I take my pills and put them in my pocket... Later I hear techno say, "Foods ready!"

I walk out of the rest room and sit at the table. "T-thank y-you..." I say quietly. " No problem!" He says back. The other walked in and we all ate are food. I'm not use to eating this much so I only ate abit of it. They start to notice this and Sapnap asked, "Are you full already dream?" I nodded my head yes. "That's ok!" Sapnap said after I nodded.

Techno Pov:

Senpai's barely eating but he said he's full... Maybe he's not use to eating this much... "You can go sit on the couch then if you want to" I say. "O-ok..._ he responded quietly. Once he got up he felt, it looked like he passed out. I caught him because I was near. I looked at his arms and blood was dripping down them. The others where as shocked as I was. I pulled up his sleeves once sitting him on the couch. The others followed over worried for senpai.

When I pulled up his sleeves his arms where covered with bloody bandages. His hands had fingerless gloves on them to. We where shocked to see this... He is suicidal... Or abused... Or maybe... Both... Wilbur goes to get bandages and cleaning supplies. Sapnap took of the gloves to revel alot of bloody cuts with alot of scars. I took of his bloody hoodie to see his chest also covered in bloody bandages, were all shocked at this. His chest where a bit less bloody than his arms. Fundy and PunZ started to take of the bandages.

(Pretend he has a hoodie on his lap, his mask on and is asleep and has alot more bruises, cuts and scars)

(Damn... Dreams hot AF)

Wilbur came back and said, "holy sh*t that's alot of blood" looking surprised. Will and sapnap started to aid the wounds and put new bandages on the cuts and wounds. There where also a lot of bruises all over him to. I think we can all agree we want to now what happened and feel bad for him. I go put his hoodie in the dirty laundry and grab a new one. The hoodie I grabbed was Sapnap white hoodie because it was the first one I saw.

Once I came back all the cuts were bandaged so I put on the hoodie that I found. Sapnap said, "My hoodie is a bit to big for him" looking at the hoodie that's clearly way to big. Fundy said, "Ehh- he looks cute so...". Sapnap responded "True" with a smile, "where should we lay him down at, because he's asleep?" PunZ asked us. "We should put him in the guest but if he wants to come to ours when he wakes up it's fine" Wilbur responded. I nodded and Fundy picked him up carrying him the the guest room

(Yes pretend that the dishes on the table do not exist -_-)

Sapnap's Pov:

Most of the other go to sleep. I'm at my desk in are room drawing and thinking. I wonder why senpai cuts. There's so many things we don't know about senpai. Like why he studders, cuts, has brushes, has a mask, sleeps alot, and alot of other things. He's like a puzzle that we want to solve, protect and love. We're just scared he wouldn't love us back. Or even like us in The first place. It seemed like earlyer he passed out due to blood loss. I should probably go to sleep now. I put away my things and head to bed.

Dreams Pov:

I woke up because of the sunrise. I fell different... Wait!! My bandages are changed and I'm not in my hoodie! That means... They know... I must of passed out last night... So they saw the blood... Great... There most likely got might to ask questions... I walk to the guest bathroom to take of my mask. There are scars ony face and my eyes are dull af. I sigh putting back on my mask. I go sit back on the bed pulling out my phone and scrolling on Twitter.

Soon I hear a knock on the door... I just say quietly but loud enough for them to hear, "C-come i-in..".

~ Word Count: 1268 ~