❧꧁𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔫꧂☙

A/n: yeahhh so uh....just got lazy, no biggie-

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Saturday, 12:39 a.m.

4 more days left, until the trip is over

Your POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Uuugggghhhhhh"

I tried to press the alarm off so I can have at least a good amount of sleep, but then again, life isn't so kind to me.

I lifted my face to see where the alarm was and shut it off. 'Finally, some peace and quiet' I half-heartily smiled at the thought. Little did I know, that today was going to be the exact opposite of what I wanted.

BANG

My head shot up and I looked over at my door squinting my eyes to see a cheerful kirishima with his charming sharp smile, holding the door open.

"GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING~ ITS A BRAND NEW DAY!~" he sang loudly.

I could tell I had an annoyed look on my face as I was putting my head onto the pillow, I then felt arms wrap around my waist.

"COME ON, WAKEY WAKEY! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL" Kiri yelled while picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.

I perked up on the comment, was it school already?

"HELL NO, IM NOT GOING BACK TO THAT SOCAIL ASS SCHOOL FULL OF SOCAIL ASS PEOPLE!" I yelled back.

Kicking and trying my best to get away from kiri's strong and overbearing arms, I of course, failed.

"Hehe, I'm just kidding hun. There's no school today, we still have 4 more days of fun!" Kiri excitedly pronounced. I groaned.

Kiri was now carrying my whole body while my arms were around his neck and my legs latching around his waist. He's so huggable I swear.

"Marry me Eijiro"

"Gotta be patient sweets"

As me and kiri entered the living room, we were greeted with the smell of food. It smelled glorious.

"My god that smells wonderful" I said drooling with hunger.

I slipped out of kirisima's grasp and ran to the smell. When I came to a stop, I saw one person who was cooking such a delicacy and that was...

Denki...

W h a t. t h e. f u c k.

I was so shocked and astonished to the point that I just passed out and my soul left my body...............and never came back...the end.

                 (Jk)

                               𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏/8

I saw denki flipping some brown sausage pattie's and on another pan were eggs sprinkled with some salt and pepper, and then there was a plate on the side full of steaming fluffy pancakes topped with whipped cream and some of my favorite fruit, just your average breakfast but better.