Take Me From You #1 (Jason Todd) ~ Smut

[Art is not mine! Credit to xxxviciousxxx]

Requested by: dogma0325

Keys:
Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name

Word Count: 3,252

Warnings and/or pre-notes:
- Fingering
- Name Calling: Good Girl, Princess, Daddy, Baby, Babes, Slut, and Bitch
- Cursing
- Biting
- Domination/Submission
- Spanking
- Mentions of blood/bleeding
- Mentions of safe words
- Orgasam Control
- Titty Sucking
- Degrading
- Back scratching
- Thigh Cum Shot (I think that's what it's called)

Y/N's POV
The first sound I hear walking into the Wayne Manor is the sound of Bruce's study door slamming shut. The vintage wood crocks from the powerful slam before the manor is once again silent. I stand frozen in the foyer as I wait to see what or who disturbed the peace in the usually silent mansion.
Heavy footsteps cause the floorboards to creak. Instantly I rule out Richard for the fact that he walks with the grace of a bird which leaves the ancient floor silent under his feet. Alfred is quickly erased from the list as well under the ruling that he knows every creak and crook the manor makes, leaving the manor silent as he walks through it. That leaves Jason or the head of the house himself; Mr. Wayne.
I take in a soft breath and hold it as I wait to see if my spunky hot head of a boyfriend rounds the corner or if his makeshift narcissist father rounds it instead. Slowly a pair of smokey green eyes appear from the shadows of the hallway. Small dust particles softly float in front of Jason's eyes showing off how bright the green shines from the shadows.
"You should probably exhale," He says, making quick and rigid movements toward me. I slowly let out a breath as Jason's heavy arms slide on to my waist. "You weren't supposed to be here until six," He whispers as if he's worried about scaring the light layer of dust that always seems to cover the manor no matter how much Alfred cleans.
"It's six thirty, Jay. I'm actually late," I whisper back, focusing on his bright emerald eyes sparkling in the dark entryway. Darkness coats the both of us leaving it impossible to make out any of Jason's other features. He's so close that I can feel his heavy breath coating my face.
"Oh," is all Jay squeaks out as his arms tighten around my waist. We stand in silence letting the darkness comfortably envelope us for a couple more minutes before another set of heavy footsteps are heard coming from the study. "I'm sorry," Jason murmurs before he gently starts tugging me toward the wall. His arms are light but firm as my feet gently slide against the wood floors. Once Jay's back hits the wall he leans his head down to my ear. "Close your eyes," he whispers before gently wrapping his hand over my mouth.
My heart rate raises as Bruce's footsteps get close. I have no clue what has happened today but from Jason's short responses I can safely assume it's nothing good.
Footsteps soon enter the foyer followed by two voices. "You shouldn't be so hard on him, Burce," a soft and gentle voice says. I instantly recognize it as Richard's.
"If he doesn't want me to be hard on him, maybe he should act less like a Gotham hood rat and more like the Robin you used to be," comes Bruce's response with no mercy for anyones' feelings or opinions but his own.
"He's not going to be exactly like me, Bruce. We're two - " Richard's response is cut off as they round the corner and head toward the kitchen.
Once they're a safe distance away from us Jason unwraps his hand from my mouth and leans down to my ear again. "You can open your eyes, N/N." Jason's voice is uneven but I can't tell if it's from anger or sadness.
Slowly I obey, opening my eyes to be met with darkness again. Jay roughly lays his hands back on my waist and gently pushes me forward so he's not pinned to the wall anymore. "We're going upstairs," He says, continuing to gently push me towards the obnoxiously giant stairway.
The darkness is filled with the soft pitter patter of Jason's patrol boots and my sneakers hitting the marble stoning used on the stairs. Once we get to the top the sound is cut off by the worn cream carpet of the hallway. I count the doors as we pass them. One... two... three... four... The familiar caution tape and vintage rock band posters on Jason's door stand out from the plain walnut wood doors.
Jay's arm stretches around me to reach for the door handle. His hand lands on it but before he turns it he leans down to my ear again. "I really think you should get yourself comfy on my bed as I change or else there's going to be more aches in you than usual," Jason whispers before turning the handle.
The door creaks open as butterflies start filling my stomach. Whatever happened between Jason and the two older crime fighters was nothing close to good and I get to pay for their mistakes.
Gently Jay pushes me inside the door before letting it swing shut. I keep my eyes locked on the outline of Jason's bed and take slow steady steps towards it. The sound of the door locking sends shivers up my spine and heat down to my core. By the time my thighs make contact with the bed Jay is already in the bathroom. My hands gently clench my boyfriend's red bed sheets as I climb up into the massive king size bed.
When Jason and I first started dating he only had a small air mattress to sleep on so the upgrade was uneasy for the both of us.
I crawl toward the middle of the bed, gently placing myself with my head on top of his fluffy pillows and letting my legs stretch out in front of me. The soft thud of Jay's Robin custom hitting the floor causes my nerves to jump up in anticipation. To try and ease my nervousness I focus on untying my shoe laces and kicking my sneakers off my feet.
When I look up from my socks my eyes lock with Jason who is standing at the edge of the bed with nothing on but his boxers. The color of his eyes have turned from a bright emerald color to a dark forest green and his pupils are dilated. Slowly, Jason places a knee on the bed and reaches out for my ankle. As soon as his hand is around it, he tugs me forward.
My head slides off the pillows as the rest of me is pulled towards him. Jason rests his other knee on the bed before wrapping my legs around his waist. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He questions me as his eyes wander down my body. I nod my head knowing it'll tick him off even more. "Use your words," Jay hisses from behind clenched teeth.
"Yes, I'll be a good girl," I murmur back, waiting for his next move.
Jason slides his hands down my legs with slow and careful fingertips making sure to feel every inch of fabric covering my skin. When he gets to my waist band he hooks his fingers underneath. "I can't wait to make you tremble under me," He says before shimming my pants down my legs and tossing them somewhere into the darkness of his room. "Is that what you want? Do you want me to make you tremble?" He asks me, sliding his hand over my clothed core.
I nod my head again as my teeth sink into my lip. A soft tch tch tch comes from Jason. "I already told you once to use your words. Since you can't listen I recommend you flip yourself over because if I have to do it myself I won't be happy," He says with a hatch undertone.
"No," I squeak out as a response.
Before I know what's happening Jason wraps his arm around my back and flips me over onto my hands and knees. "You really want to back talk me right now? Do you really think that's a good idea? Huh? I guess I'm going to have to remind you what entitled princesses get when they disobey, won't I?" Jason's words come out sharp as he gently rubs my behind.
"Lose the panties and keep your eyes forward," He says after a few more soft circles on my ass. I obey, keeping my eyes locked on his oak headboard as I slide my panties off my legs.
The cold air hits my pussy like a shock wave. Before long the cold air is replaced by Jason's warm hand. Jay's rough palm cups my heat as he places soft kisses along my back. "Be a good girl for daddy, okay?"
"And if I don't?" The question gets me a hard smack of a belt on my ass. "H-hey!" I yelp out, followed by a soft whimper.
"Since someone can't remember basic rules and manners I guess we'll have to go over them until you get them right," Jason says, slowly sliding a single digit into my pussy. "Who's in charge?" He asks, slowly curling his finger inside me.
"Me," I answer back, getting another quick smack to the ass. "Y-you," I whimper out, biting my lip to help hold the forming sobs back.
"One more time, Princess. Who's in charge?" Jay asks again, slowly running his leather belt over the previous spanked cheek.
"You," I repeat, getting rewarded with a soft kiss to my back and a faster pace of his finger.
"Good job baby!" Jason says with a slightly cheerful tone. "Now, what's my name princess?"
"Jackass," I answer back before I can stop myself.
Jay delivers five fast and painful swats to my ass with his belt before pulling his finger out of my and wrapping his hand around my throat. His fingers press down on my veins, slowing the blood flow to my head. Using the hand around my throat Jason lifts me up against his bare chest. "You want to fucking repeat that?" He hissed into my ear. "Go ahead, I dare you."
After the words spill out of Jason's mouth he sinks his teeth into my shoulder. My skin burns under the feeling of him biting me. His teeth sink deeper and deeper into me. By the time I manage to peep out an "I'm sorry" I'm sure he's already drawn blood.
Jason let's go of me completely, causing me to fall back onto my hands and knees like before. "You better be," He warns as he runs his fingertips over the bite mark. "This is your last chance Y/N. Pop an attitude and I'll beat your ass until it bleeds, am I understood?" Jay asks me, sliding his fingers down my spine and causing goosebumps to follow.
"Yes," I whisper.
"What... is... my... name?" Jason takes his time getting the question out, making sure to pronounce every word like it's a threat.
"Daddy," I answer back softly.
In return Jay slides two fingers back into me. "Good girl," He hums, slowly curling his fingers in me. "Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?"
"Yes Daddy," I answer, rolling my hips back to try and get a little more friction.
Jason gives me what I want by adding another finger and picking up the pace. "Before you get what you want you have to tell Daddy the rules, alright? What's rule number one?"
I scramble through my brain trying to find the right answer so I don't lose the attention I desperately need in my pussy. "Um... Um... U-use the safe word whenever I need it," I manage to stumble out between my pants.
"What's our safe word again?"
"Peaches," I answer back as my legs start to shake from the want to cum.
"Good job baby," Jason says, speeding up the pace of his fingers again. "What's rule number two?"
"D-daddy tells me w-when I can cum."
"You're doing so good, princess. Just one more rule and then I'll let you cum all over my fingers."
Jay litters soft kisses on my back as I try to piece together my words. "All.. always... um... always listen... listen to Daddy," I finally manage to get out.
"Good job baby!" Jay says, managing to move his digits even faster in me. "You can cum for daddy now," He tells me. After a few more curls of his fingers the band in my stomach finally breaks.
My head hangs as I pant to catch my breath. Before I manage to steady my breathing Jason flips me over onto my back. "It's my turn to have fun now babes," Jay tells me, pushing my shirt up my stomach until I pull it over my head. "I can't wait to suck on your tits," He says, reaching his hands behind my back to unclasp my bra.
Once it's undone Jason strips it off of me and adds it to the growing pile of clothes on the ground. Jay positions himself between my legs so his clothes crotch is rubbing up against my bare pussy. One of his hands firmly handles my boob as his mouth wraps around the nipple of the other one.
A moan slips from my mouth as Jason slithers his tongue over my nipple. He circles his hips to match the pace of his tongue. The spring in my stomach starts to tighten again as Jay keeps playing my nerves like a fiddle. When I get close to my climax, Jason switches his movements up. His hands and mouth switch my boobs around and his hips start circling in the opposite direction.
"Baby, I want you," Jason mumbles into my chest, moving his hips up in a swift and harsh thrust. "Are you ready for me baby?" He asks, moving his head from my chest up to my face.
Jay's nose rests gently against mine as he peers into my eyes. His eyes have gone back to their sparkly emerald color instead of the harsh green from before. "Yes," I whisper out, reaching down for the waistband of his boxers. I slowly pull them off of Jay, getting the reaction of his dick bouncing out and softly slapping his stomach.
Jason leans down, brushing his chapped lips against my own. "You always taste so sweet," He says, softly sliding his penis against my folds. "Are you going to take all of me, Princess?" Jay asks, poking the tip of his dick into my entrance.
"Yes Daddy." Before the words are fully out Jason slams himself into me, causing me to yelp out in surprise. "H-hey! G-gentle," I whimper out, shifting myself around to get more comfortable with Jason filling me out.
"You're gonna take it how I give it to you, my little slut," Jay says, leaning down and whispering the last three words into my ear. All I do in response is whimper and wrap my arms around his shoulders.
Jay's hips start roughly bucking in between my legs, letting me know my hips are definitely gonna ache later. "Look at you, taking all of me like the good little bitch you are," Jason says, sliding his hand up and letting the heavy weight of it rest on my neck. "Such a pretty little slut," He says, starting to squeeze the sides of my neck again.
Jason picks up his pace, squeezing harder the faster he goes. Pants spill out of me as Jason brutally bruises my insides. "Mmm.. J-Jay..." I mumble, digging my nails into his shoulders.
"Try again," He says, loosening his grip on my neck so I can catch my breath. "What's my name, Baby?" He asks, going back to his deadly grip on my neck once I catch my breath.
"D-daddy," I say, tears starting to spill down my cheeks. "Y-your name i-is Daddy," I squeak out.
Jay softly chuckles, bending his head down and sinking his teeth into the side of my neck. The familiar burning sensation reappears but this time it's on my neck instead of my shoulder. "Are you ready to cum for Daddy?" He asks, lifting away from my neck just to turn it to the other side and leave another bite print.
"Y-yes," I manage to get out between gasps of air.
Once Jason is satisfied with the mark he lifts his head up and lets go of my neck. "Then cum on my cock like the pretty little slut you are," Jay says, keeping his eyes locked on me without his thrusts ever wavering.
A few more thrusts later and the tight spring inside me finally lets loose. "Jay!" I moan, shooting up and wrapping myself even closer to him as I finish.
"Good job, Baby. Good job," Jay mumbles, brushing his hand through my hair. "You did so good for Daddy," Jason continues, softly thrusting into me.
"Jay," I mumble tears stricking down my face as I bury my head into my neck.
"I know baby but I'm so close, just a few more," Jason says, laying me back down on the bed. His head is buried in my neck, softly brushing kisses against my skin as he thrusts into me. "Shit," He mumbles, pulling out of me.
I keep my eyes locked on him as he coats my thighs with his warm seed. When he's done, Jay lays his head in the creak of my neck and pins me to the bed with his body weight. His breath is heavy and hot against my skin as he catches his breath. I slide my hands through his hair for a few minutes before piping up from under him. "Baby, I got to pee and clean myself off."
"Okay," Jason mumbles, rolling off of me. I lay on the bed for a minute admiring him. His chest sharply jumps up and down. His arm that's laid over his eyes twitches as he breathes in and out. There's a deep gash on his thigh, probably from a mission earlier this week. "Do you want to take a shower?"
"No, I'll shower in the morning," I say back, sitting up and scooting out of the bed.
"There's a washcloth under the sink," Jason says, rolling over on his side.
I look at him for a few more seconds before turning around and walking towards the bathroom. The heavy door doesn't make a peep as I open it up. The bathroom light is still on when I walk in. The walls are a soft cream color counter-acting all the bright white marble around the room. I swing open the sink cabinet door and just as Jay said, there sits a bright red washcloth. I take it out and soak it in warm water before wiping off Jason's mess from my thighs. I quickly finish up my business in the bathroom before walking back out into the bedroom.
Since I've been gone, Jay's thrown his boxers back on and pulled out a file. "Whatcha reading?" I ask, walking around the room and putting back on my underwear and Jay's t-shirt.
"It's the case we've been working on. Apparently Dick found an 'obvious' clue that I 'should have seen' according to Bruce anyway," Jason says, rolling his eyes and clenching the file tighter.
I look at Jason, thinking of the right thing to say to him. "Baby, if you keep running yourself like this - if you keep letting Bruce run you like this and comparing you to Richard you're going to end up dead."
Jason looks at me, his eyes dark and his face frowning more than usual. "I would never let Bruce take me from you."
———————————————————————————
Authors Note:
Hey Guys!
     So I have a series idea for this one shot. I'm thinking about doing a part two where Bruce and Richard tell Y/N about Jason's death and than his funeral and everything.
     I also want to do a part three after Jason comes back and reconnects with the bat fam and meets up with the reader again. In the part three I low key want to make the reader an anti-hero too.
      Just let me know if you guys would be interested in reading that.
                                                      ❤️ a1307s