Chapter 20- Tease

I was sexually frustrated all day. To make things worse, Kane was acting like an actual bodyguard, not being all friendly and flirty with me. He was doing it on purpose. And I hated him for it.

I glared at him all day long and he just blankly stared back. Sometimes I would get a hint of amusement flashing in his eyes but that was it. So for dinner, I decided to fight fire with fire.

I'm still home alone besides all the staff. There are fewer people here because it's only me but still a good 20 employees around. I excused myself to my room a while ago. I decided to start my plan. Seduction. I was gonna dress up for dinner tonight. In front of all these people and most importantly Kane.

I dressed in a skin-tight tee-shirt dress that had a V collar and short sleeves. It was white and with how tight it was you could see through it just enough. And my boobs were proudly spilling out the front. Innocently slutty. I could play dumb with what I was doing while wearing this dress.

(Kinda like this^)

(Kinda like this^)

So when it was dinner time I left my room and strutted by Kane pretending he wasn't there. And headed to dinner.

Kanes POV

Fuck. She walked out of her room in that dress and I swear my pants were about to rip. It's so tight I'm not sure she can breathe. She's sitting there at the table eating alone. And I can see how hard her nipples are through the thin material. And if you look hard enough you can see the colored circle of her nipples. Fuck. And I wasn't the only one who noticed, the other guard kept taking glances at her once in a while. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't damn jealous. She's not mine, not yet anyway but I still wanted to beat them for looking at what's mine.

At one point she stood up from her seat to reach over the table to grab the pepper. While she was bent over I could see her black panties through the dress, and it was short enough that you could just see her covered pussy. I nearly groaned at the sight. I knew exactly what she was doing. Teasing me this way. I guess it's only fair. But I'll still punish her for it.

And that's how she spent the rest of the evening. Walking around the house in that little dress. All the guards stared and she pretended she had no idea what was going on.

At one point in the night, she ended up in the library. Laying on her belly reading a book. Her dress had ridden up so much that I could see the creases of her perfect ass sticking out. I almost lost it. This woman.

Here we stood in the kitchen, me glaring at her now. And her innocently pretending not to notice a thing.

"Princess, what do you think you're doing?" I asked while she was drinking a glass of water. She turned to me with those doe eyes

"What are you talking about?" Batting her eyelashes. Fuck. I started to stalk closer to her ready to give her a piece of my mind. When she started drinking her water even faster, that little mouth of hers couldn't hold it all and it started streaming down her neck into her ridiculous cleavage leaving the fabric sheer.