Chapter 24: Indulgance

Chapter 24:

This whole chapter is smut. If that isn't your thing skip to the next chapter, you won't miss anything important.

I crept into his room, silently shutting and locking his door. My bunny slippers quietly padded across the small space before I reached his bed. With one knee steadying myself, I took my hand and trailed down his torso, over his abs, his ink. Tracing all the lines, patterns and shapes etched into his skin. I wonder how much it hurt to get done. I had always wanted tattoos but never got the courage to get one. Maybe Kane would take me.

In the moonlight, Kane's body looked like a black and white drawing, his muscles so defined and shadowed against the harsh light. His body slightly shuddered under my fingertips. His breath coming out more ragged. He was so breathtaking I couldn't help it. I leaned down and kissed his body. I trailed my kisses from the waistband of his shorts to his collar bone. Goosebumps rose in the wake of my lips.

"Baby" He sleepily groaned above me "what are you doing?". His voice was still half asleep, deeper and huskier than normal leaving my body to mimic his, small bumps scattering along my exposed skin as well.

"I just wanted to see you. I missed you" I whispered. Moving onto his bed so I straddled his body, looking down at my love. He peaked an eye open, staring up at me with curiosity.

"Did something happen? Did you have another nightmare?" He probed, concern evident in his voice. But at the moment I wasn't worried about the horrors that occupied my nightmares. I was more focused on the man below me.

I lowered my upper half down to his chest and lightly placed my lips on his. He didn't hesitate for a second to respond. Our lips moved at a slow rhythm. Enjoying each other, savoring each other's touch. His hands moved to my hips gripping them lightly. After another moment our lips sped up their dance, filled with a feverish lust.

Kane's grip tightened on my hips. I began to rock them above him. Stimulating both of us. I moved my hands from his chest, one into his hair and the other around the back of his neck. Kane began to control my hips movements, pressing me down harder and speeding up slightly.

This encounter wasn't like our others, we were needy, yes but, our touches were filled with love and appreciation.

I let out a small moan against his lips at the pace of our movements. This caused Kane to slide an arm around my lower back. Flipping us over. My body paled in comparison to his large stature. But he made sure to keep his weight off me to not crush me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer, continuing to grind against him. I felt him stiffen against me, as I heated up as well. He moved one hand to my neck, gently squeezing, not in his normal sadistic manner, gentler, more possessive. As if a reminder of who I belonged to. My breathing picked up and so did my hips pace.

Kane lifted himself further above me, looking down at me. I was panting under him, sure to be a mess with my bed head and swollen lips. However, he never made me feel insecure, he looked at me as if he was seeing a glimpse of heaven. That only fueled my need for him.

He lowered his body and leaned down, pulling up my t-shirt with one hand and lightly holding my side with his other. He began copying my movements from before. Kissing softly from my waist line up. As he ascended his fingers brushed over my new scar, causing my breathing to halt.

We haven't been intimate since the accident. He had seen my scar yes, but never touched it, never seen it up close and we never mentioned it.

He surprised me when he planted one soft kiss atop it. Leaving me to release my breath. He continued his movements up my body. As if telling me, he had seen the scar, he loves the scar-like the rest of me, but it does not need any extra attention, it's a part of me now just like my fingers or ears. I was grateful for this, I didn't want him to put a spotlight on it, I didn't want him to ask if I was okay. Right now all I wanted was to continue showing our love for each other.