Im so sorry

Song above

Edith
I had just got my coffee and started to go back to my apartment. I ran into this man I said I'm so sorry. I heard a deep British accent it's OK my friend I should have paid more attention. I looked into brown eyes that looked like my eyes it was quite creepy. I said but your shirt is ruined he said it will be fine it's ok I promise. I said are you sure then he said I am fine ok now I should probably go but it was nice meet you miss. I said you to and my name is Edith he said well I hope to see you again Edith.

Then I rushed home and remembered My friends invited me to a show. So I got ready I put on this

 So I got ready I put on this

I put my hair in a bun.

My friends knocked on the door and said come on we don't want to be late. So my friends were telling me that he was a vampire slayer and he put on illusions in his show. We got to meet him after I said wait vampires no I can't. They said come on you'll be fine is aid my parents got killed my vampires and me and my brother had to hide I haven't seen him since. They don't worry so much you be fine come on it'll be fun. I said whatever but if I have a panic attack. They said you won't I'll make sure of that.

We got there and sat down and it started. A guy walked out in a wig and fake beard it looked quite funny. I had to stop myself from laughing but he caught my eyes and it was the same eyes from this morning. I didn't know what to feel But I just kept watching the show.

After the show we were brought up to a room by his assistant. He walked in shirtless and it was the same guy from before. He saw me and said hello Edith right as he got some whiskey and sat down. I said yep that's me how did you remember. He said well my name is Peter Vincent you see I had sister she had the same name. I said your name is Peter he said yeah why I said my brother's name was Peter I got up and said sorry I can't do this. I ran out of there as fast as I could a few minutes later. I saw my friends running out and come on please then I said no he reminds me to much of my brother. They said what if he is then I yelled he can't Be the vampire killed him.

My friends dragged me back in and Peter said I'm so sorry Edith are you ok. I said yeah you just remind me of my brother who was killed by the same vampire who killed my parents. He said may I ask what happened. I said a vampire Broke in when me and my brother were very young I seven and he was eight we went to hide are parents died I haven't seen him since.