Suprise

Song above

Peter
The girl who I met from earlier her parents were killed by a vampire like mine. But when she said she lost her brother to that got me because I haven't seen my sister since that night I told her to run and she did. I said Edith can I ask what was last thing your brother said to you. She said he told me to run he said it was for my safety. I said is your name Edith Vincent she said yes it is how did you know. I said because I have found you sis.

Her and her friends stood there in shock and said Peter is that you. I said yes it's me sis as I pulled her into my arms yes I was shirtless but I didn't care I got her back I wasn't letting go. She said brother I missed I couldn't find you I didn't know what to do. I said it's OK sis I have you and I'm not gonna let go.

Edith
I had my brother I was hugging my brother he wasn't dead. I stepped away then slapped him on the chest don't you ever fucking do that again got it. He said ow and ok I won't I was just protecting you I said I know but you scared Me so much I thought you were behind me you weren't. He said sis I know this is all crazy but I can't Let you out of my sight you my only family why don't  You live here. I said sure why not but please for the love of God put on a shirt. He said ok I will and grabbed a black short sleeve shirt and put it on and said better.

I said much better and hugged him he said welcome home sis. Then my friends they said hey we're still here I said no dip Sherlock I know. He said how did you guys like the show I said it was funny I almost burst out laughing he said hey I take offence to that. I said yeah sure he said would you guys like anything to drink then I said something strong and my friends said just beer so he gave me whiskey and them beers. And I downed it and he looks at  me and said yep your my sister if you can do that your my sister.

Then my friends said you should see her take shots it's quite funny. I said no it isn't it only happened once then he said what happened. I said I was taking shot of whiskey and it went up my nose so I ran to the bathroom my
Nose stung. He started laughing and I picked up a pillow and smacked him with it. I said not funny. He said it is tho then my friends said it was so funny . I said no it wasn't then my friends said we should probably leave tho so I gave them a hug. They said we will drop your clothes of tomorrow then I said ok. They left and Peter showed me my room and gave me his shirt to sleep In.

I changed and said goodnight brother and he said goodnight sis as he gave me a hug. He also kissed me on the Head like when we were little. I went to bed knowing that my brother was safe  with happy thoughts.