★Chapter 23★

𓂀 𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍 𓂀

I was putting my bike in one of the slots when the kid from yesterday, who was staring at me, walked up to me. 

" Hello." 

" Um.. Hi? Is there something you need?" A little nervous because I've never talked to anyone but the party. I was always socially awkward around people. It's not that I don't like people. I'm just used to isolation. 

" I want you to be my girlfriend."

Huh? A look of confusion is pointed towards him.

I'm sorry I know he didn't just have the bravery to ask me to be his. I mean I just got here yesterday, I'm not even that hot! ( YES YOU ARE!)

" I'm sorry what? I-I .... can't do that I'm dating someone."

A look I can't read comes across his face, he forcefully grabs my wrist and drags me to the back of the school with me trying to pry him off and screaming for him to let me go.

I can't use my powers in public, people will point at me, call me a freak and a threat.

The feeling of tightness around my wrist fades and I hold my wrist to ease the pain.

" What the hell is wrong with you!? What do you want!?" I almost have tears in my eyes but push them back, I don't want show I'm weak.

" I said what I said. Be my girlfriend. You have no choice." He growls. He's looking at me as if he's playing with me and it's pissing me off even more.

" I told you I'm in a relationship. Leave me alone!" 

Slam!

His hand slams next to me startling me, making me close my eyes in surprise and catch my breath. 

I'm scared shitless. 

He's not giving me good vibes.

" He sent me. Plus I still want you." 

I glare at him. 

My eyes are turning red with black silhouette behind it.

" Who sent you?"

" Well the big guns himself. The Demogorgon." He jokes with a grin on his face, half of the sun shining in his face.

Your sick of his bullshit. You kick him where the sun don't shine, but he catches your leg.

He pushes your leg up making you fall back. Scrambling back up you see him leaning on the wall, spinning scissors his hand.

In a flash the cold silver blade is pressing up against your throat. " Listen up. If you don't want to get your little friends over there involved. I suggest you listen. Plus I won't take up to much of your time." He whispers in your ear, pointing the scissors toward the party, who are putting there bikes up.

You look at them for help but you don't want them to get hurt so you swallow your pride and nod your head.

" I want to make a deal. Just one deal you can say no or yes until the end of the day."

You nod your head, the party is looking this way and sees the boy with his arm above you and you standing there looking in his eyes. 

They snap. 

You don't need all these people, all these men. 

After he tells you the deal, your eyes widen in shock.

" What, that's not fair to me!" Y/n yells, glaring at him.

" I don't care what's fair to you, unless you want that I suggest you say yes. Here's my number. Tell me later, okay?" He smiles genuinely and walks away.