★Chapter 35★

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Start of season 4! .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

彡(✿╹◡╹) ( 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴) (`∀')Ψ

【☆】

Laying in bed next to a shirtless Mike, Y/n was furrowing her eyebrows and twitching.

In your dream you see the rainbow room, the one at the lab, you look around wondering why your here, why would a dream bring you back here?

The thing is it didn't feel like a dream.

You see kids carrying toys, grabbing cards, playing chess, playing with blocks, looking for something to play with or drawing you think it was Eleven you see drawing but you don't seem to be in a body, the rainbows on the wall, the dull and bland walls make you start breathing heavily.

Then Dr.Brenner walks into the room looking around to find a kid then spots one, his shoes clack against the floor as he walks over and sits down next to the child.

You don't know what's going on but you keep watching.

Mike feels you moving around and groggily sits up and looks at your twitching state, he was a little worried since he thought you were having a bad dream, " hey Y/n wake up." Mike says shaking your shoulders a little.

" That's your favorite isn't it?" Dr. Brenner asks pushing his clothes back a little so he could sit down looking at the magic 8-ball.

The kid doesn't respond, " How are you feeling today?" He asks staring at him.

" Okay." He responds dryly his blues eyes staring into Brenners cold and dark gaze, but he put on a soft one to seem nice even though he's far from that.

" Are you... up for some more lessons?" Brenner asks .

The kid shakes the 8-ball until it shows-' 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐬' .