25.

Chenle's

"Wait so my laptop is fixed?!"  I nodded making her gasp.

Yang Yang surprised me when I got a call from him this morning saying it was done...which surprised since its only been two days...but he's yang yang so I kinda saw it coming.

"Let's go get it now?" I said making her gasp.

"Now?!! Oh my god..."

"Also...they recovered all your files...everything." yeah...that's when I realised...she's a lot louder than me.

"AHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD LELE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! OMOO LETS GO GET IT NOWWW!!!" She said making me laugh.

Time passed

"WEISHEN!" I screamed making her chuckle when I heard a response.

"V~" I smiled and turned back to see Ten Hyung.

"Sup~"

"Hey Hyung! Meet Taeri~" I said making her smile as she introduced herself to Ten.

"Hi! I'm Lee Taeri! Nice too meet you~" she said as ten greeted her after which he turned to me.

"Yang Yang might just lower down the cost to free if you bring her in."
Ten hyung said making me smirk .

"Why do you think I brought her? Besides she's the owner of the laptop." I said shocking him.

"Who's Yang Yang?" Both of us turned to Taeri with shocked faces.

"She speaks Mandarin?"  Ten asked.

"I'm learning Mandarin right now..
But I'm not that good yet." She said making me gasp.

"You're so good at it! Oh my god!" I said making her laugh.

"You the one who produced those songs? Cause it's amazing." Ten hyung said making her nod while giggling.

"Thank you!"

After we were done conversing we went in to see yang yang polishing the laptop.

"Yang Yang! It looks amazing!" I said as he smirked.

"It's not free though~" he said making me sigh and take out my purse.

"How much?"

"2.1 million won." He said making me gasp. I'm rich...I know...but that's Far too much.

"That's too much!" I said when I heard Taeri's voice signaling she's coming in.

"Chenle where are you- oh hi~" she said waving to the guys who were...well under her spell...I mean beauty making me smirk.

"Taeri meet yang yang and the boys." I said mentioning her to speak in Mandarin.

"Hi! You must be yang yang thank you for fixing my most treasured item...how much will it be?" She asked making me smirk because of how stupidly yang yang looked at her.

"F-free...for you...free of cost."  He said making me chuckle in victory.

"Oh no! I can't do that to you! You worked so hard to fix it!" She exclaimed when yang yang held both get hands.

"No...please I insist....your music is as beautiful as its creator...so please accept my gift." He said making me chuckle. After talking and eating for three hours...yes three hours we came back to the dorm after she requested me to come and give my thoughts on a dress her mom got her.

"Chenle...I kinda look bad in it..." she said making me scoff.

"Don't lie to me, you look good in everything....just come out." I said making her sigh as she came in.

"Does it look bad?" She asked as I stood there speechless

"Oh my god....your mother is so Damn cool, your dress is perfect for you!" I said as she giggled.

"Now could you take a picture of me? My mom wants to see it."  She said as I took a picture.

"My mom wants me to wear it to prom but I don't know how to tell her that I can't go." She said as my inner
Mama's boy awakened.

"Then let's just go? I mean your mom bought you a really beautiful dress so let's go? Hm? I mean...it'd just be a waste."

"Okay!"

Jaemin's

I sighed as I laid down on my bed, my head hurting and my heart malfunctioning. Will she ever love me? Why does Jisung have to like Taeri? Why can't I love her for myself....Jisung always gotten everything....why can't he let me have Taeri at least?

She's the love of my life...my world....
my everything...Why can't he just let me love her? He leaves me no other choice...if I have to fight for her love...I'm willing to do it.

"I won't back down..."

_______________________________________

So...who do you think deserves Taeri more? Jaemin or Jisung?

I can't believe that I'm already done with 25 chaps in the span of two days. 😳😳😳😭😭😭
I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!

Byeee~~~💖💖💖💖💖