28.

Taeri's

"Jeno?" I called him as he turned towards me waving awkwardly.

"Did you..." I trailed wondering if he knew why I was here.

"Um...please don't think I'm a creep or something...I don't mean to ask you in a romantic way....I just wanted you to accompany me. If you don't want to go with me it's okay...." He said making me smile as I nodded.

"I'd love too." I said making him widen his eyes and stand there frozen.

"What?" I asked as he awkwardly giggled.

"I was expecting no as an answer...." he said making me chuckle.

"Well I didn't..." I said making him show me his eyesmile as he took out the flower corsage taking my hand gently as he put the corsage slowly at my wrist.

"It's beautiful~ you're lucky I got a blue dress."  I said making him giggle. After chatting for a bit we bid each other goodbye and I made my way to Chenle who was waiting for me outside the dorms.

"Yoooo I see a corsage in your hand~" Chenle said as I flexed my flower adorned wrist.

"Who was it?"

"Jeno." I said making him widen his eyes.

"Woah! Him?! Woah...congrats girl! So is there anything romantic going on or just a friendly date?" He said making me chuckle.

"The latter...so what about you?" I asked as he flexed his hair.

"I'm gonna third wheel the both of you~" he said making me laugh while hitting him.

"I'm sure he won't mind~"

Jisung's

As the bell rang I ran to the rooftop,  only to be disappointed by the fact that no one was there. After waiting for 15 more minutes I gave up and went down.

Did she not see it? Or does she not want to go with me?

I sighed and went to her dorm to ask her...without letting her know of course. My body tensed as I knocked on her door. I frowned when I received no response.

"Jisung? Are you looking for Taeri?" I turned to see my senior Karina who proudly wore a bright yellow corsage.

"Yeah....have you seen her?" I asked making her nod.

"She went to school an hour ago with Chenle to help with the preparations for Prom." She said making me confused.

"Don't we have, like two weeks left until Prom?" I asked making her chuckle.

"You must've mixed up the dates, it's next Saturday....I'll go now." She said as I bowed thanking her.

Fuck...I don't have time....I still didn't even get my suit yet! It's a risk but I'll ask her on Prom night.

I thought to myself as I quickly ran back to my dorm to get my purse and go buy a suit.

"Jaemin better stay the Fuck away from Taeri..." I mumbled under my breathe.

Jaemin's

I scanned every single suit searching for the perfect one as I mixed up the dates for Prom which...sucks since I wanted to take my time to get the perfect suit...which won't be possible as I only have one week left...Now the idea of getting a custom tailored suit seems far away.

Should I go with black? No everyone will wear that...how about I get a monotone suit instead?  I smiled and went to the monotone section to find the perfect suit for myself.

After three hours of searching, I got the perfect suit. Now all I have to do is get the accessories.

I'm gonna make sure I take her to prom...that Jisung can go suck his thumb.

Taeri's

As Jeno, me and Chenle helped around while laughing and making jokes I realised that Jisung and Jaemin were no where to be seen.

"Hey, Lele where's the boys?" I asked as he thinked for a second before chuckling.

"Ahhh they went to buy their suits! They must've gotten confused with the dates...poor them." He said making me sigh as I continued making bows.

"So Jeno, who's Mark going with?" I asked making him shake his head.

"He won't make it, his mom got hospitalised this morning so they flew back to Canada. He said it was because of the climate since she's only been here for two weeks so it's a little hard to get used to." He said making me nod.

"Ah....hope his mom recovers quickly, she's a really sweet woman."  I said making Jeno nod as Chenle called for Jeno.

"Yeah?"

"Is it okay if I third wheel you guys?" He said making me burst into fits of laughter not expecting him to realm ask Jeno.

"Sure, if Taeri doesn't mind." He said making me smile.

"Of course you can! But what about the boys?" I asked making Chenle pay my shoulder.

"I'm sure they already got dates by now. Let's all just focus on ourselves this week." Chenle said making us giggle.

_______________________________________

There's only one week left to Prom...what do you think will happen? Will everyone her what they want? Will Taeri finally find out?

Keep reading to find out more!

I'll see you guys at the next chap!

Byeee 💞💞💞

The corsage Jisung got for Taeri

The corsage Jaemin got for Taeri