Chapter 1: MCU actors

First up! MCU actors and actresses, The Original 6 and next will be Guardians Of The Galaxy! And I'll start to do request from time to time but I'm gonna warn you that it might take time!

Btw, this takes place before Infinity War so there was no problems and Loki wasn't dead yet.

Narrator's POV:

Tony woke up with a groan. His head hurt and his vision was slightly blurry when a bright beam blinded him. He closed and opened his eyes in repeat and saw he were in a... Movie theater?

He looked around and saw all his friends and some frenemies on the ground unconscious. He sat up quickly in search of his fíance. Pepper. And in relief, she was on the floor with Rhodey beside her.

He stood up and walked over to her, going his knees he carefully shook her awake.

"Tony...?" She muttered when she opened her eyes then closed again.

"Yeah, Pep, it's me."

"Where are we?" She questions, carefully sitting up as she opened her eyes starting to look around.

"In some kind of movie theater, I don't how we got here though." He said, looking around again then saw a note on the screen.

He was about to stand up and take it but he heard a groan. Lots of it. He looked back and saw his old team starting to wake up.

Then he saw Steve sitting up holding his head.

"What in the world?" He muttered but Tony could still hear it.

"Steve?"

"Tony? Where are we? Why is everyone here? Why are kids here?" Steve had a lot of questions but Tony was alarmed when he said kids.

"Kids? What do you mean kids?" He asked. He hoped Peter was at home with his aunt. Safe and sound and not here with no exit.

"I mean those kids. The big brown haired boy, the girl with curly hair and that boy with brown hair laying there unconscious." Steve said pointing right beside Tony.

Tony quickly whipped his head to his side and saw... Shit. No.

He quickly ran over to see if his- the kid had any injuries and so as the others. He sighed in relief when he saw non and woke them up as Steve the others.

MJ was first to wake up and stared at the ceiling. Confused but also bored.

"Am I dead?"

"Mr. Stark...? MJ?" Peter mumbled when he saw the two.

"Ned?! Mr. Stark, where are we? I don't know what happen! I just in my room doing my homework. And then suddenly there was just this bright beam of light and then now we're here- your here? And- what are you doing?" Peter started to ramble but stopped when he saw Tony getting closer then got scooped into a hug.

(Do you get Dejá vu~?)

"I'm glad your safe kid and no I don't know where we are and-"

"Now that everyone's awake please sit down on the seats with your names on them." Some voice said from above.

"Jesus?" MJ said.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Tony asked the voice.

"As she said I'm Jesus- nah I'm just kidding. I'm RyzaOG_, but you can call me Ryza. And if your wondering why your here, your here to react to some clips, edits, fanart, people and stuff that will be shown on the screen." The voice, Ryza said.

"Okay?" Tony said as the everyone started to sit in their names seats.

Seatings:

Row 1 which closer to the screen: