Chapter 3: MCU actors PT. 3

A/N: Here we go! Today's reaction is Loki, Peter P., MJ, Ned, Valkyrie, Carol, Fury and Hill! Next up will be Rhodey, Happy, May, Pepper, Dr. Strange, Wong, Wanda, and Vision!

Looking back at the chapters I realized I forgot to put WandaVision in the ships..

Hopefully all the pictures will fit here..

Narrator's POV:

Nat and Loki were the first to wake up mostly because of nightmares. The others followed along. They had breakfast, chatted a bit and were on they're way back to the theater.

"Ry?" Natasha called looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah- *yawn* I'm here!" Ry responded and she sounded like she just woke up.

"Good morning by the way! Are you ready?"

A chorus of 'yes's were heard from everyone. And a 'yes ma'am' from Peter.

"Aww- *ahem* first up is Loki!"

Everyone, but Thor and Peter, groaned uninterested. Loki just rolled his eyes and put his head in his hands, quietly hiding the pain in his heart.

"Ughhhhhhhh, why?" Tony whined like a child as if he was offered to eat a broccoli.

"Because we love him."

"No I don't." Clint muttered bitterly.

"Yayyy!" Peter and Thor cheered.

Thomas William Hiddleston, born in February 9 of 1981 currently 41 years of age

Thomas William Hiddleston, born in February 9 of 1981 currently 41 years of age. Is an English actor. He gained international fame portraying Loki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, starting with Thor in 2011 and lastly in the Disney+ series Loki in 2021. He started his film career in the Joanna Hogg films Unrelated and Archipelago. Net Worth is: between $25 Million and $30 Million.

"I thought I'd never see the day Loki with short hair. Brown too!" Tony said both surprised and sarcastically.

"Huh." Loki squinted.

"You look great, Mr. Loki!" Peter beamed like the cinnamon roll he is.

"Great now my- the kid is corrupted." Tony rolled his eyes leaning back into his chair more.

"Thank you, Young Peter." Loki nodded politely with small smile, happy that someone seemed to like him other than Thor and his mother.

"Would you look at that, a smiling Loki!" Sam chuckled. Yeah, Loki definitely lost his smile.

"You look dashing, brother!" Thor complemented loudly with a big smile.

"Thanks I guess." Loki muttered, Thor's smile went even bigger.

"Next!"