Part 2: GAY? What?!?!

Rose POV
When I got to school,there was at least 15 mins till first period. I walked to my locker and noticed that my boyfriend and my friends were already there waiting for me. When my friends saw me and made eye contact with me they quickly said goodbye to my boyfriend and walked to class.
I furrowed my eyebrows and thought: that was weird, they usually always talk to me and wait for me. I walked over to my boy friend and he quickly grabbed my arm and said :" we need to talk, now!" "Um okay? Sure."
We walked to the janitors closet and he quickly shut the door.

Liam POV [ rose boyfriend ]
How the hell am I gonna tell her that I am fuckin gay.... Fuckity fuck fuck. What am I going to do?!?! Fuck it I'm just gonna say it straight. " Rose , we need to break up." " What? Why? Why we have dated for like 8 months and now you break up with me?" "Rose I'm breaking up with you because I'm gay." "Wait. What ? Is this some prank or sick joke? What do u mean your gay? I've been with you for 8 fuckin months, how come I didn't even notice it?" "I'm sorry rose, please forgive me? I'm sure you'll move on and find the right man some day." "Your right, I'm sorry , I forgive you, I can't stop or change your decision about being gay so I'll support you in your decision,ill be like your girl best friend instead of girl friend, how about that ? " "That's actually a great idea, thanks rose your the best! We should probably get to first period now or else we'll be late." "okay I'll see you at lunch ? " "Yea, definitely."

Rose POV
I'm actually sad that I'm single and that Liam is not my boyfriend any more, but I can't stop him . like they say if you love him then you should let him go.

(Hello guys, pls support me and this book I hope you don't send me hate me or anything 😊 pls vote or comment on my book or give me suggestions for this book. )