Three

Chapter three

It was Light less, not quite dark enough to be darkness. But, somewhat in between dark and light. All most as if, you put your hands on your eyes, to block the raging sun. But, it still seeps through your fingers, creating a soft pink haze. It was like that. Noah softly groaned as her stiff body awakened. Hot hands, pull her closer into the hard overheated body of Ares.

"Shhhh, Rest angel."

She groaned, again, softly closing her eyes.

This time it was dark.

Ares fingers wrapped themselves in Noah's hair. His other arm lad over her waist. He found himself often playing with the his navy tee shirt that he had place her in last night. Amazed at how small she was, even more when she lay next to his frame. Never had a lady laid in Ares bed. Well, too sleep of course.

Pulling his body out of the dark stained bed turning to tuck Noah in. She was to cold, to be left alone last night. Northern Territory winters were known to be harsh to Wolves, for underweight human they would be deadly. Having no form of heat other then thin blankets. The only way to warm her was though body heat. Ares wolf wasn't about to let anyone else touch her, yet alone warm her.

She sleepy stirred. Stretching herself out, ultimately moving freely within the white sheets. Pulling herself up keeping two blankets on her. Where is she? Know that she was sold, Noah was expecting to wake within lower halls or more commonly known as service halls. Instead she was in the large wooden bed. Sunlight stuffing through the window nets, rich bodied rugs on the stone floors. This can't be lower halls. Surely not?

Gingerly turning to place pale feet on the frigid stone. She moaned at the subtle pain, bruises don't heal like they use to. Signing, taking a deep breath pushing her full weight to standing. Reading the room looking for all information before leaving. But there was nothing, no photos, painting or any slight personal touch. Just dark, metallic, heavy walls.

Before Noah could think anymore, the door handle was turned. Sooner they she wanted or expected Alpha Ares was stood within reaching distance.
Her eyes unlocked, fearful green pupils raising till they met his. Everything froze. She thirstily drank in each centimeter of his face. From the thick, dark hair to the plumpness of his red lips. Ares beauty shocked her - It was the kind that almost made you believe in high power. How was this beauty allowed on anyone? Yet alone Ares, a man known for wars, death and pain. Beauty that was was blunt but calm. His eyes were the most shocking; an atramentous colour that raged against the gentle yellow ring surrounding it.

Beautiful.

Dismay filled her, sliding her hands behind her to try and ease their shaking. Noah had broken the oldest know rule for wolves. No eye contact with any high rankings. Squeezing her eyes shut she's waiting for punishment. Holding her breath became harder as the second pasted. Punishment never came.

"I'm not going to hit you," Noah eyes peaked open, not daring to look at him.
"Northern territory rarely punished weaker breeds or in your case humans."
Turning before she could saying anything Ares opened the door,
"Breakfast in half an hour." 

________________________________