2

today was U.A high school entrance exam, midoriya walked towards the entrance of U.A, unknown by him, toge follows him from behind.

"i made it." midoriya murmurs. "i swallowed the hair, but did i receive his power?"

"konbu." toge greeted, scaring the green haired boy.

"i-inumaki kun." midoriya screeched, jumping back, "h-how are you inumaki kun?" he asked.

"shake."

"outta my way damn nerds!" both of them turned and saw their classmate.

"kacchan!"

"don't stand in front of me, i'll kill you!"

"m-morning, let's do o-our best." midoriya awkwardly greets bakugo ignoring the green haired boy by walking pass him, midoriya sighed.

"shake."

as they were about to take a step, midoriya suddenly trips forward by air. but before he lands to the ground, he suddenly floated. toge looked at the person beside midoriya.

it was a girl with brown bobbed hair with bangs.
"are you alright?" she asked before she helped midoriya, "it's my quirk, sorry for using it without asking first but it'll be bad luck if you fell, right?"

"shake." toge agreed with her.

"huh?" she glanced at the platinum boy beside the green haired boy, "never mind, let's do our best. see ya!" she said before leaving.

"i talked to a girl." midoriya says, with a gleam in his eyes.

"okaka."

_______

students of various junior highschools gathered in a large room for orientation. a tall, slim man with long blond hair, which he wears spiked upwards in a huge tuft behind his head, the voice hero: present mic, walks onto the stage.

"for all you examine listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! everybody say "hey"!"

silence

"what a refined response. then i'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! are you ready? yeah!" present mic shouted as he was once again met by silence.

"it's the voice hero, present mic! wow...." midoriya mumbles.

"as it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten minute mock urban battles after this! you can bring whatever you want with you. after the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?" present mic explained, the students checked out their exam ticket while present mic shouts 'okay!'

"in other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?" bakugo stated.

"you're right. even though our examinee numbers are consecutive, we're assigned to different battle centers." midoriya says, turning to toge, "what is your battle center, inumaki kun?"

'battle center f' toge showed him.

"three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. you earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. of course, attacking other examines and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!" present mic finished. suddenly, someone, a stands up and announced his complaints about how there three enemies instead of four like in the printout.

"if that is a misprint, then U.A., the most
prominent school in japan, should be ashamed of
that foolish mistake. we examines are here in this
place because we wish to be molded into exemplary
heroes." he then turns to midoriya. "in addition, you over there with the curly hair, you've been muttering this whole time. it's distracting." he scold.

midoriya covered his mouth and apologized before the dark blue haired boy sits down.

present mic begins to explained more before dismissing the students.

_______

the examinees were taken to their respective battle center areas, toge stood beside the others, waiting for the practical exam to start, toge wears a zipped up collar underneath a white short sleeve shirt with athletic pants and his white shoe, with his throat medicine in his pocket.

"isn't he the guy with the green haired one earlier?"

"he looks weak."

"i bet he has a lame quirk."

"that's less down to two rivals."

"okay, start!" present mic spoke, without wasting time toge dashed towards the gate onto the city, leaving the other examinees confused. "what's wrong? there are no countdown in real fights!"

toge halted when a three-pointer robot came out from an alleyway. "target acquired."

the robot launch itself to toge, he readied himself.

"get twisted!" toge yelled to the robot, the robot began to get twisted from the inside and started to malfunctioning. more robots started to coming towards him.

"malfunction." toge says, before leaving as more robots began to swarm his way.

a robot was about to pound into toge, but instead it got punch by someone.

toge turns his head and saw a spiky red head, "shake." he thank him, leaving the poor red head confused, "is he hungry?"

______

inside that dark room the only light was a large screen in front of the U.A teachers as they watch each of the examinees.

"in this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. they have a limited amount of time in a vast area. they have to draw the villains out from there."

"information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else." a muscular young man with six arms, all attached to each other by a web of skin showed in the screen.

"mobility that can be used in many different circumstances."

"discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation." a young man with his face appears rather feminine stared into the camera.

"and pure combat ability." the screen showed bakugo surrounded by destroyed robots.

a hobo looking man watch toge's performance before turning to the other.

"doesn't this year's group look promising?" a feminine voice asked.

"well, we can't know for sure yet. their true test is still to come." a manlike voice said before pressing a button.

back at the battle center, the ground began to rumble, startling the examinees. a giant robot worth zero points.

"i recommend that you listeners try to avoid it."

"okaka!" toge saw some examinees, a debris started to fall from the building, he saw them staring at the robot above them, unable to move due to shock.

he sprint to them, "run away!"

the examinees started to run before debris falls into them. toge turned to stopped the giant robot.

"don't move!" toge yelled as loud as he can, hoping for the robot to hear him, since he was so small compared to the robot.

"time's up!" present mic shouted as toge let out a relief sigh.

_____

a week later

"toge." a deep voice from the other side of the door, "you're letter is here."

toge opens his door, revealing his father. he took the letter before shutting the door and sat down on his bed. he opened the envelope, he took the paper and the device out, placing at his bed cover, pressing at the button and a hologram of all might appear.

"i am here as a projection!" all might shouted as toge looked at the hologram dumbfounded.

"congratulations young inumaki, you've passed on the written exam and as for your practical, you managed to earned 47 villain points and 40 rescue points. welcome to the hero academia." toge eyes widened and the door was opened harshly by his father and mother, they began to hugged toge as they cried in happiness.

"well done, son!"