3

today is the day, first day of high school, toge couldn't be more excited to attend as a high school student. he packs his throat medicine into his bag as he was getting ready.

"have fun for your first day toge~" his mother says while waving at his son by the door which he returned back.

"shake!" toge says in excitement, "goodluck, son!" his father yelled while toge start running to the train station to U.A

_____

toge stood in front of 1-a class for a moment before entering. he saw a familiar green head in front of him, "konbu." he greeted him.

"o-oh hi inuma-"

"don't put your feet on the desk." a blue haired male demand.

"huh?"

"don't you think that's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the people who made the desk."

"no. what junior high did you go to, you side character?"

midoriya stared at them nervously while toge stared at them with dotted eyes, i guess god didn't fulfill his prayers as he notice bakugo is his classmate again.

suddenly both of their attention turned to them, "you're.." making midoriya nervous.

"good morning!" the dark blue haired greeted as he approached them, "i am from somei private academy. my name is-"

"we heard!" midoriya cut him off, "i'm midoriya. nice to meet you, lida tenya." lida nodded before looking at toge.

"konbu." toge greeted him.

"sorry?" lida says, being confused.

"he's inumaki toge kun, his quirk can curse people to follow his commands of what he says, to prevent it, he's limiting his speech by onigiri ingredients." midoriya explained, toge just keeps nodding his head, agreeing to what midoriya says, lida just nodded before bowing.

"midoriya izuku." they heard a familiar feminine voice, glancing back to the door and saw the girl who save midoriya from falling.

"go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." a man in the sleeping bag said in gruff voice, the man stood up and emerge from the bag as he made a small lecture about being rational.

"i'm your homeroom teacher, aizawa shota." our homeroom teacher introduced as he takes something in his bag. "it's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field."

_____

"a quirk assessment test!?" the whole class except bakugo and a peppermint haired color, said in unision.

of course toge kept his composure calm.

"what about the entrance ceremony? the orientation?" the brown haired girl asked.

"if you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." aizawa coldly says,"a's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. that's also how the teachers run their classes."

"you kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" aizawa showed a device to us that has list of physical fitness.

"physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. the country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. it's not rational. well, the ministry of education is procrastinating."

"bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" aizawa asked.

"in junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"