Simon Says (Chapter Forty-Five)

Foxy moved his legs back over the stage and closed his eyes as Baby moved one of her legs to the other side of Ballora and wrapped herself around her. Freddy pulled you closer to him, and you snuggled up to him as he did to you. Bon-Bon sat in your lap, staring at your stomach in concentration.

"What's the matter, Bon-Bon?" Freddy asked him.

"I have an idea. Why don't we play a game?" Bon-Bon replied.

"Right now?" you groaned.

"You don't even know what game I was thinking of. I was thinking, maybe we could play Simon says. The kids used to play it all the time," Bon-Bon suggested.

"Oh," you murmured.

Bon-Bon's ear perked up. "Y--"

"Right now?" you groaned, and Bon-Bon's ears dropped.

"That sounds fun," Freddy laughed.

"I agree," Ballora stated.

"Mhm," Baby hummed.

"Ooh, yeah, that does sound fun," Foxy snickered mischievously.

"See. Why not, (Y/N)?" Bon-Bon giggled.

"Ugh, fine," you groaned.

Baby quickly stood up and jumped off the pads as Foxy scrambled to stand up. Ballora stood up as she straightened her tutu, and she stepped over Freddy's legs. Freddy leaned forward, pushing you back some, and he dragged his feet beside his hips. He wrapped his arms around your chest and heaved himself and you up.

"Weh," you whined as Freddy pulled your feet underneath you.

"Oh, come on. It's gonna be fun," Freddy cheered.

"Who's going first?" Baby asked.

"I--" Foxy started.

"We can play Skunk in the Barnyard," Baby suggested.

"Yeah!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Pfft, I guess," Foxy scoffed.

Everyone put their feet together in a circle--except Bon-Bon, who had to sit between yours and Freddy's feet. Bon-Bon pointed to each foot, singing the song as he went.

~ ~ ~ ~

"--who let the big one, not you. Ballora, you're Simon," Bon-Bon said.

"Okay," she replied.

The rest of you stood beside each other, in a line in front of Ballora. Bon-Bon jumped up and down, and Foxy tapped his foot impatiently, as they waited for Ballora to start.

"Alright, Simon says, touch your nose," Ballora said, and everyone did as she said, looking at each other competitively. "Simon says, touch your toes."

"I don't have toes," Bon-Bon croaked as everyone bent down and touched them.

"Improvise," you whispered and Bon-Bon touched the bottom of his cloth.

"Simon says, lift your left hand," Ballora added, and everyone did so.

"Pfft, Foxy," you snickered.

"Huh, what?" Foxy asked.

"That's your right hand." You giggled.

"Wait, NO, I meant to- UGH!" Foxy ranted and stomped off beside Ballora.

"Simon says, put your hands on your head," Ballora continued and did so as Foxy huffed and crossed his arms. "Touch your ears."

Foxy smirked and touched his ears, and Baby copied him. Foxy burst out in laughter and Baby's jaw dropped. She looked at you and the rest, and you scratched the back of your neck nervously.