scandal

A usual morning at the Kim Group building. The heels clicked as Jisoo walked behind Taehyung with his bodyguard.

"What's my schedule for today Secretary Kim?" He asked walking straight.

"Mr.Kim, you have a meeting with Mr.Min now. Then you will be attending a seminar by Park Industries. After lunch you will be having a group meeting for the discussion for this month's profit. Then you will be meeting Ms.Gye for a business deal" jisoo said the last sentence which made him frown.

"Meet Ms.Gye?" Taehyung asked again.

"Yes sir, she is currently handling the meetings for her company" jisoo answered.

They walked to the elevator as the bodyguards left.

As soon as the elevators closed, jisoo heard a deep sigh.

She looked at him.

"Is everything fine Mr.Kim?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't wanna meet Ms.Gye!!" Taehyung pouted as he whinned.

"Sir, you need to, this might hamper our relationship with Ray Group" jisoo answered looking at his eyes.

"Arghhh my life is so hard!!" Taehyung whinned again as jisoo chuckled.

The reasons Taehyung hated meeting Ms.Gye was because he recently had a dating scandal with her.

Kim Taehyung has been one of the youngest bachelor CEO of South Korea which stirs controversy about his private life with a single small interaction.And on top of that he finds Ms.Gye very annoying.

"Secretary Kim, isn't there any way i can cancel meeting Ms.Gye??" taehyung said showing her puppy eyes.

"No Mr.Kim" jisoo said smiling in a calm voice.

"Secretary Kim?? Don't you feel bad to send your lovely boss to that b--?" Before he could continue, jisoo stopped him.

"Mind your words Mr.Kim" jisoo warned as taehyung kept his mouth shut.

The elevator's door soon opened as taehyung maintained his straight face.

They soon went to their own offices as everyone bowed at him.

"Good morning Mr.Kim, good morning Secretary Kim" the employees greeted bowing as they gave their greetings back.

They their seats and started working.

As taehyung left for his meeting with Mr.Min, jisoo was alone in their cabinet .

Jisoo was working on a important file as she didn't notice that taehyung was already back from a 2 hour long meeting and seminar when she got a text.

Looking at the text,she just rolled her eyes. She was already annoyed and now the main source of annoyance has texted her..

'What's with that heart?'