Chapter 12

As Ashline arrives home, so does Logan. 

Ashline had this mischievous grin on her face while she waited for the right time to ask Logan to help herself and her friends out for the exams. Logan, finding this very strange, turns around to look at Ashline unpacking her bag and says. "Did you do something you weren't supposed to do or something? Why have you been looking at me like that since we got back?". 

"Oh... Uh... Well... The thing is that.. Me and my friends need some help without exams coming up and I thought that maybe you could help us out with them?". Said Ashline with a now worried look on her face.

Logan looked at her for a good 5 seconds until he finally answered. "No."

Ashline looked a little surprised that he could reject her offer that easily. "But why not?!" Said Ashline all surprised.

"Because it's going to become a bother, you're not gonna be willing to learn and you and your friends are just going to talk the whole time that I'm trying to help you out." Said Logan with a very straight face.

Ashline got a little sad hearing that he thought of her and her friends that way, but she went to her room to start studying on her own.

A couple of hours later Logan kept hearing Ashline groan in frustration through the door. He finally gave in and knocked on her door.

"Ashline, call your friends over, ill help you guys out. Just no messing around and they are staying in the living room." Said Logan as Ashline opened the door in excitement.