Chapter 3- Breakfast Surprise

I woke up the next morning to, Michelle crawling into my bed.  "So where do you go last night?"  Michelle asked being nosy.  I turn to face and said with a sleepy tone; " I was out with Yoongi last for dinner. And that's all"  Her eyes got big.  " You went on a date with MIN YOONGI!! Thats so cool Mia.  Did you guys kiss?'"  " NO!!! We were just having a friendly conversation between new coming friends. Nothing more and maybe a little Flirtatious comments here and there.  BUT THATS IT!"  I said with a serious and defensive tone.  " Okay I'm sorry, no need to yell. I wish I could run into Jungkook. Do you think you can ask Yoongi if Jungkook message me?"  " Michelle, I'm not doing that.  I haven't even seen Jungkook my self.  I didn't even bring up BTS at all last night.  I want to be his friend. Not use him to get to the other members.  And you know me I didn't even ask about Hobi or Joonie and they are my other biases . I am treating him with respect because that's how you should treat them."  I said seriously.  "Well then, I guess fate wiht choose to bring to Jungkook if its meant to be.  So you want to go breakfast.  It's Saturday we both don't work or have class?'"  She asked with puppy dog eyes.  I look at her and say "Okay lets get up and get ready. But I'm driving." Michelle smiles, we both get up and get ready.   I did my usual routine , shower , make up , hair , and put on jeans ,tshirt and boots.  I walk out the living room and Michelle is ready as well. We grab our bags , keys , coats  and head out the door to the car. I put on some music BTS of course and sped off towards the restaurant.

     We pull into the parking lot of restaurant and get out walk into the restaurant. We were being seated until a few familiar faces caught my eye. It was Yoongi and Jungkook. But I don't think Yoongi noticed me yet. We were seat within eye view of them but Yoongi's back was facing us , We were in the line of sight of Jungkook though. " Mia is that Jungkook and Yoongi over there across from us?" Michelle asked with a quiet tone. " Yes. Don't stare. Just acted like you don't know them. Just keep calm. Maybe Yoongi will Recognize me and come over. Just don't do anything." I replied with a serious tone. Then I get a notification from Instagram : "agustd sent you a message"
@agustd- hey, I saw you walk in. How come you didn't say hi?
@ameliasmith- Because I wanted to respect your privacy. And your eating with Jungkook. I don't want to bother you.
@agustd- well thank you. But I wouldn't have mind. Oh and one thing look up.
I look up to see Yoongi and Jungkook standing in front of our table. " May we sit here?" Yoongi asked. " Yes you can." I replied with a calm tone. Michelle and I are siting in a booth. We both scoot over. Jungkook sits with Michelle and Yoongi sits with me. Poor Michelle was low key freaking out in her head. Because her bias Jungkook was siting next to her. I was so nervous because my bias was siting next me, even though I just went on date with him last night. Mia keep your cool. "Hello, Jungkook I'm Amelia , I ran into Yoongi yesterday at the coffee shop on campus." I said Introducing myself. He look taken back, because he wasn't expecting me to speak Korean I guess. " Well I wasn't expecting you to speak fluent Korean. Does your pretty friend here speak Korean too by chance?" He said looking at Michelle with smirk. " Yes, i do , But im still learning. Mia is teaching me." Michelle said nervous and shy. Jungkook just smiled and kept checking her out. Eww gross. They started flirting with each other instantly. So I turn and look at Yoongi who was now checking me out , respectfully. He so adorable. "You look really beautiful today Mia." " Well you look very handsome yourself. I said blushing like a tomato. (A/N- here is what everyone is wearing)

Amelia :