xxx

-What hit the hardest?
In the hardest way the thing, an actual feeling can hit a single person?
Is it love? Is it hate? What is it? Is it both?
It is actually, it is.
The fact that you and someone you love cannot be together, and when you can't be together you started hating yourself, cause you can't do anything to meet them, or you're just scared to meet them so you doesn't, or you hate yourself so much that you start thinking... Maybe the problem is that they don't wanna meet you, they don't wanna be with you for a day, or even an hour. This shit breakes more than accidentally came out of a pocket iPhone 13 pro max can.
And believe me, if you're going to deal with it, everything will continue to be trash. But if you do something to make it better like thoughts of you two hugging, or kissing, maybe one day will be the day you meet each other.
So bring the love to your hate, make your depressed little self happy, take care of yourself, it'll work out, I promise! But if you want it to work out, you have to start by yourself. So don't be dramatic and go fly to him Clay! Do the first move! Don't wait for him cause I talked to him. He's scared, he thinks about bad things, but you know what? He just wanna go out for ice cream with you. This is all he needs and you are the only person that can give it to him!
So what are you going to do right now?

-pack my things, I bought an airplane ticket while you were trying to warm me up.

-what?

-sapnap, you're cute but I'm leaving you for a week. Bye!