🌻~11~🌻

(3 weeks later)

(3 weeks later)........

God this past week has been terrible. But am healing daily to the point am going back home which am totally afraid of because of my father.

And NO my mother never returned back or any other family members to check on my recovery which is totally sad but I'll live.

The doctor wrapped up a bandage around my bellybutton then carefully explained all my medications I should take on a daily basis.

 My voice slowly came back to me but not all the way and it even took me 2 solid weeks to finally get back to eating strong foods like burgers and pizza, other than sip soup or grits.

It was mid-day and I arose gently from my hospital bed and to the bathroom and boy it drained my cells to glance at myself in the reflective mirror. 

My face was colorless, my baggy red eyes from sleepless nights, my mouth begging for a drip of water to soften lips, my scalp redder than a deadly sore rash on a animal surviving in the wild not knowing what's out there and how to take care of its self, my bruised neck which still printed out the thick leader belt and the rest mentioning my sore throat..

I blinked my tears away and threw on a white hoodie with matching sweats and plain white sneakers and headed leaping to the waiting room with my medic bag swinging on my shoulder and I patiently waited in a chair for my ride to pick me up.

My arm was also wrapped up along with my knee and they pained me so badly, but I always live through these torturous events I always do.

Eventually mid-day turned into midnight and I was still seated in the waiting room chair aching in pain and forming things to actually think about as my mind wanders all over, picking up information after information and gathering them all in a ball of hate but its only gonna affect me later and am already in enough pain as it is.

I heard footsteps coming directly towards me and I looked up but saw no one, wow am going crazy now.

"Um Cove" I rose my head up in fright to see the green eyed girl from the previous weeks, oh shit I don't have my wig or contact lens on me!!

I panicked hiding my face from her while searching in my medic bag for at least something to cover myself.

"Hey hey don't worry about that, I know your Midnights daughter am actually your fathers new assistant, hi my name is Andreas Sora am here to pick you up and take you home sorry for the tardiness I would have came a bit earlier but your father had me doing so much"

I relaxed my nerves and face her and she gasps,

"Oh my GOD, let me help you dear"

She took my bag and together with my good arm over her neck and her hand around my waist we took our time and made our way to her car.

As she opens the door I noticed a small baby in the back of the seat in a car seat and I smiled warmly.

"Oh sorry, that's my son Alando Jermiah Sora he is the one that keeps me moving" she yet again smiled.

Come on Cove say something she is a very nice person I told myself but another parted me says we can't trust no one whatsoever but I ignore that part.

"Um...a-am n-new...t-to...t-this" I stuttered softly. She giggled to herself driving off into the darkness of the cold scary night.

"Its okay am very friendly and I won't bite and someday maybe you'll you know open up to me, lol just kidding you don't have to" she laughed loudly making her son cry out in frustration.

"Shoot mommy's coming baby, he must be hungry do you mind feeding him his bottle in the side of his diaper bag for me please we have a along way to and the boobs aren't a option right now" 

"U-um s-sure"

"Great thanks". She pulled a sharp breaks then stretch behind and some how took out Alando and his bottle and she handed both of them to me.

Now that am thinking she left her baby alone in the car to get me and now letting me feed him in the front seat, wow she's a wild mommy!

"H-he i-is v-very cute" I smiled taking his small hand and he opened his big green eyes just like his mommy, with his messy brown hair and cute adorable pouty lips and his was about one month old possibly.

"If only his Father see's that: Andreas sadly smiled. I wanted to asked but I kept my mouth shut and used my good arm to feed Alando his bottle.

I feel so weird, why is she talking to me? if any one of my parents would be in this car they would probably start a conversation with the baby leaving me sitting there lonely.

"Why are you s-speaking with me" I asked out of the blue and she turned to me picking up her driving speed.

"Ohh am sorry me and my big mouth, it looked like you needed you know a friend I'll shut up if you like and stop bothering you" Andreas mumbled.

"N-no no its just that your like the first person t-to have like a-a solid conversation with and joke around with me, thank y-you A-Andreas" I said as tears spilled out of my red puffy eyes.

She stamped her foot on the gas pedal again and reach over and gave me a warm gentle hug then Alando screamed as we kinda of squeeze him enjoying his meal.

"Lol sorry my love, and Cove from now on I promise I'll always be your friend no matter what, now no more crying drop the mushy mushy stuff before I cry" then minutes later she was crying about me crying and my issues haha!

"How could they ignore a beautiful girl like you, I would kill for your eyes unbelievable and one question WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU' she sobbed as I patted Alando's back gently.

Should I tell her about my father, I've only told her no one notices me and suppose father finds out I rat my mouth.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a heartwarming slash kinda sad chapter I hope you enjoy and sorry for the long wait, juggling with school and practice and writing is a lot but I have to still try enjoy and see you in the next chapter!!❤️❤️>3 >3