🌻~12~🌻

I decided not to tell Andreas about my father almost killing me with a leather belt, so I politely asked her to put a full stop at that question for the utter most now

2 hours passed and I was back home safe and the ride was awesome, I really got to know Andreas she's a very kind person even though she was one of the first persons to interact with me and with her cute son, I really like them.

Holly shit someone spoke to me, yesss an achievement I made a friend and she notices me.

**Am sure its because of my stupid injuries** My subconscious negatively thinks.

I opened the front door and headed to the kitchen to find a yellow sticky note attached to our huge white mixed with grayish metal fridge, and I read to myself..

"Hey honey your father and had to attend to a popular talk show with our superstars, peas soup from the last two weeks are in the fridge, oh you know the rules so abide by them we are watching you and your every move and there's a surprise for you in your room and also don't worry about anything I'll protect you from Martins rage later on when we return home, bye hugs and kisses -Love Mom >3>3"

Fathers rage, what did this woman do now! but before finding that out I made myself a entire pepperoni pizza from scratch, (perks of reading off entire cook book in our mansion before our library was installed and had books in it) and I was not going to eat that poisonous soup she had popped open from an old can probably years ago.

I quickly ate then went upstairs to my room scared out of my mind. I slowly opened up my door to see a brown duffle bag on my bed alongside a big white box and while I starred at the items I heard a small hint of something whimpering behind the side of my bed, Oh shit I wonder what it is!!

I gently peeped over my bed frighten as ever to find an adorable white and black labradoodle puppy with hazel nut eyes hiding his nose shyly with its small fury paws.

Aww I love any animals and I would never hurt a fly whatsoever..

I threw my bag down and and made my way around my bed and went on my knees and the puppy stared at me.

"Hi there little guy or girl, haha I don't know as yet, but my name is Cove"

I lift the scared puppy and began to calm it down and it turned out to be a boy puppy, what shall I name you hmm how about.......Kelli perfect.

"Hi Kelli who's a good boy huh, baby" Kelli"s mood immediately changed and he jumped on top of me splattering my face with wet sloppy licks.

Aww cutie I placed him on my lap as I sat down on my bed starring a the big white box and the brown duffle bag besides it.

"Ok bud lets see what this woman have instore for us, then we'll write you a puppy shopping list god am already in love with you" I smiled cuddling Kelli close to my breasts.

I decided to open up the white box first and inside there was a formal uniform folded neatly for a private school and apperently my applications laying underneath the outfit.

Am I going to......................school? Was the million dollar question ringing in my head. Is this real, I scrabbled to the bottom of the box grabbing out the applications and read them line by line intaking every detailed aspect and my mothers signature.

"AM FINALLY GOING TO SCHOOL AND I HAVE A NEW FREAKING PUPPY"!!

I jump up and down on the bed in content excitement even my new puppy barks happily.

After about a hour of celebrating I came to my correct senses and decided to try on my uniform, as I was now fully dressed in it I stepped in front of the mirror. It was a white mid-short skirt with a plain blue tucked in T-shirt along with my checkered vest and my white convers with blue knee high socks and finishing the look with my hair in a ponytail.

"I can't believe am going to high school Kelli, but suppose now I end up back in that terrifying basement god am not so certain I can't survive that one, but on the sticky note mother left for me on the fridge she mentions something about protect me from fathers rage, so of course he is  clueless about this action taken by mother but....... I hope and pray she sticks to her god damn word"

But overall am excited and ready to feel like a human and get to communicate with other people and just have the best time of my boring, dramatic, sad depriving life.

"Am happy for you, and damnn I never new you could pull of a short skirt girl" I quickly spun around and Andreas stood in the door frame smiling and patting her son Alando's back.

"Aww t-thank y-you, c-can I"

"Of course love" she handed me Alando and he cooed happily as he pull my hair smiling toothlessly and I rubbed his tiny back then as I play with him.

As me and the baby bonded for a little while Andreas scream suddenly, frightening both me and the baby.

"W-WHAT W-WHAT" I practically yelled out loudly.

"A puppy aww" she gasps lifting Kelli up and cuddling with him.

This girl wants to give me a heart attach or something!!

"So you like Kelli and I like Alando we should switch am tried of changing diapers already lol" she smiled.

I giggled sitting down rocking the baby and we smiled at each other like two idiots for awhile with me not knowing what to say.

"Soo your father he um assigned me to watch you until there back, but do what ever you want I won't ruin your day with the stupid rules he told me"

"No n-no let me abide by the rules, you'll be in big trouble with my father Andreas and I really like you a lot and I don't want you gone at no cost"

"Let me deal with Martin Cove, but I do have a idea wanna watch a movie together or do something fun or exciting I don't want to leave you out or make you feel alone while am here you know.... gosh shut up Andreas " she says to me.

I giggled softly and gave into a warm hug with her as tears flow down my cheeks and Alando squirming in my arms.

"Wipe those tears love and lets have a blast today until Mr & Mrs Midnight returns"

Yeah lets have some fun for once in my dull life before my parents come home and ruin everything for me as they always do......................................

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next❣