III.

Confrontation

FINALLY HAVING ENOUGH OF THIS WHICH LASTED ABOUT AN ENTIRE WEEK the original heretic finally decided that she wasn't going to be ignored further on. She stalked up to the Cullen resident, not waiting on anyone opening the door and stalked in.

"You better tell me why you have been ignoring me for the past days you emotion feeling bastard breaking our promise wanker!" Micah yelled out.

The house was silent. Too silent.

Micah yelled out in frustration, "Jasper fucking Hale!" It was more than obvious she was going to loose her temper. Something was bound to be broken or blood was bound to be shed.

Feeling circular motions being embedded into the middle of her back, she pulled away furious, turning around and meeting those familiar eyes. And those eyes weren't black anymore.

"I know your mad-"

"I'm more than mad."

Jasper stayed silent taking notice of her, he could see her fidgety, jumpy. Her emotions consisted of two things and two things only, fear and anger. Guilt was written on his face. Guilt out of hurting his mate. Guilt out of what he was going to do next.

Micah on the other hand didn't spot this. She wanted to finally know why she was being ignored. Finally be able to feel some sort of comfort.

Gritting out of her teeth, "Why have you've been ignoring me?!"

Jasper opened his mouth to answer, but soon closed it having no words to say. He hated himself for what he was going to say next. He hated that he needed to do this. "My family has to leave Forks." He finally informed her.

"So you ignore me? Wonderful." Micah pinched the bridge of her nose. "Never in my thousand years of living have I met someone this..." She waved her arm, saying things she meant. She was after all a Mikealson, someone who bore truth out rather than lies —unless need be.— "... idiotic? No that's putting it lightly." She repeated herself, "This... injudicious."

"I don't love you anymore."

"Lies."

"I don't."

"Knowing how these loopholes work, I do hope your not being halfwitted like Edward, our mate bond is more powerful than you think."

"God dammit darling your really making this hard for me."

"I'm not some human hung up on you. I can follow you and your family anywhere you please to go. I am the original heretic."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"You're not coming-"

Micah chocked out a laugh, looking at him as if he was crazy. Bursting out laughing, she couldn't take him seriously. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry." She apologizes, getting control of her laughter. "Your telling me what to do?" She points out. "No one tells me what to do."

"Someone is now."

"Hale tell me this second what has gotten over you."

"And if I don't?" Micah stayed quiet "Compel it out of me. Or perhaps torture it out of me."

Micah became appalled. "I may be many things but I would never do that to you."

"You could as well-"

Pinning him to the wall. Jasper stared into Micah's eyes. This was harder than he thought. And Edward expected him to be able to do it. He could see the hurt in her eyes. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. "I shouldn't have said anything." Micah simply glared. "Edward wants you to watch over Bella." He finally cave in with the truth. He couldn't keep lying to her knowing that he was only hurting her more. "After what I did... to you... I can't do that again."

Micah rolled her eyes. "So what? I'm immortal. Nothing can kill me. Plus my brother has hurt me more than you could have." She then adds, "And I'm not some damn protector for the human. I'm going with you."

"Darling..." Jasper called out, softly.

"End of-"

"This is for the best." He closes his eyes. Was this a lie? Or was it the truth?

Micah scoffed, "All because you attacked a human for getting a paper cut?"

"It would've been worse if Emmett and Edward hadn't stopped me."

"Really is this the best for you? Or what Edward's clouded judgment, Hmm?" Micah questioned.

"It's best for all of us."

"Not for us. Not for you. Not for me." Micah says to him.

Jasper removed her arm that pinned him to the wall, pulling her into him, he brought his hands up cupping her face, placing his head onto hers. "All of us." He repeats.

Knowing if he stole another kiss he wouldn't be able to leave. It was proving harder as he never thought. So he simply left.

Abandoning Micah Mikealson.