Prologue One: Answer the Phone.

THE CYBER CITY.

WITHIN CYBER GRILL.

"So Pink, if you don't mind me asking, how have you been? Business and all, I've heard you've been doing good." The Orange Addison had always been great friends with the Pink Addison. Despite all of them knowing each other for longer than they could count, what they had was something special, to say the least. Truly, they had a distinguished relationship with each other. Despite the quality of their friendship, the discussion of business never left their mind. The Orange Addison took a sip of the Pink Addison's tea, "...Mmm! In all honesty, I can see why you got so popular! This stuff never fails to disappoint."

+200 HP.

Just like the Orange Addison, the Pink Addison held a cup of tea in his hand as well. Upon his name being called, he shuffled towards the side to look at Orange. Albeit his body gestures, he kept a smug grin plastered on his expression. Written to fully endorse the greatness that filled the vigor for his business. He chuckled, lifting his tea to take a sip.

+30 HP.

"Thank you, Orange. I've been great! And as you stated, things have been thriving. Far beyond anything I expected! Not only with the Tea, but with the Clothing Store.... Cotton Candy booths, all of that! I won't lie, it's been a bit of a hassle. How has your clothing store been?" Pink returned the same question to Orange, as he felt it would be a bit rude to not return the same gesture. Pink placed his tea down and sat up, indicating that Orange had the entirety of his attention.

"It's been great, Pink. The Lighteners have had a distinct attraction towards it, guess they do find it of use!" The Orange tittered a bit under his breath, as he quickly redirected his attention to the others sitting across from them.

"...Hey. Black. How have you been, buddy?" Orange showed off a form of care, but also a bit of worry. Despite their fellow salesman's optimism, they couldn't help but worry that he was being a bit too unrealistic. With his current situation? He's lucky he's still lasting. Guess he really did get the unfortunate side of the stick.

Spamtoon perked up, furrowing his eyebrows. Spamton slouched back, resting his arms on the top hinges of the chair. Spamton grinned, his glasses glimmering a sudden shine. He took his left hand, tilting his glasses down. "Me? Oh, c'mon, don't worry about me, Orange! You just watch, someday, I'm gonna be a BIG SHOT!" Orange sighed. Time after time. Night after night, he'd always shoot his mouth about being a big shot. Yet, with how things were looking for him as of now? All of them were... practically worried about him.

Orange got up.

"Alrighty, guys. It's been great catching up with you all. Same time tomorrow?" Pink got up as well, brushing his suit off, "Right. I have some stuff to refurbish anyway, I'll see you all later." Pink walked off, waving.

Spamton glanced down at his drink. His smile quickly dropped as he stared at his reflection through the tea. The tea. From Pink, given to him as a gift. A small treat. But to him...? It felt like a small punch in the face. What did he do to deserve this? To be left in the dirt? To be left behind? He simply didn't get it. His eyes grew slightly heavier, as the realization of things began to kick in. He couldn't do anything. There's no hope for him, he's tried everything. He has tried EVERYTHING. From selling things other Addisons did, to trying to stand out with his own sales. Yet... it all proved futile. Spamton laid his head back against the headrest, closing his eyes. "Tough times?" A voice asked Spamton. Spamton's eyes opened up, albeit he kept his eyes locked to his drink. He sighed, "Mhm. Just unsure of... what to do." Getting up, Spamton gripped onto the teacup given to him by Pink. "...You new here? I never heard you bef-" Spamton turned, but no one was there. Odd... was he going crazy? "...I gotta be seeing things." Spamton turned, as he quickly speed-walked through the door, swinging it open as the bell chimed.