Prologue

The day I was born, I was bound for marriage. I accepted it, willingly.

I've known him for years. He's a nightmare.

Being married to him is my sole purpose. Without it, I'm nothing. If my marriage is a failure, then I also fail as a daughter.

That night the moment I laid my eyes on him, I knew...

HE'S NOT THE ONE.

He's someone's the one. He had his own the one, and that's not me.

I'm a Fine Harmony not until I met him.

***

"Apelyido ko lang ang na sa'yo. You can never have me. Not now. Not in a million years. You're just my wife in papers. And you will remain that way. Just f*cking get lost!" He spat furiously. Fury and hatred laced his eyes. He eyed me with pure disgust and then walked away without another glance.

***

"My biggest mistake was not falling for you. Ang pagkakamali ko ay ang isipin at umasa na mamahalin mo rin ako gaya ng pagmamahal ko sayo."

-Fine Harmony Shin Valderama

This is my story. I'm Fine and I am The Unwanted Wife.

DISCLAIMER:

THIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTITIOUS. FICTIONAL. FICTION. KATHANG-ISIP.

This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Business, Events, and Incidents are a product of the Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, places, business, and incidents is purely coincidental.

Thank you for reading this story.

From the bottom of my loveless but hopeful heart, thank you!