Yandere Amao x male reader(Triggering)

*Trigger warning:Language, abuse, threats* (Boyfriend/Bf)(Boyfriend name/Bn)

"Y/n you're absolutely useless, I can't trust you in the kitchen even with a damn microwave, you mess up everything!" "But (boyfriend's name) b/n, you said you would teach me how to cook properly and you never did." "Shut up and get out, we're over." "B/n...I-I-" "Get the fuck out!" 

B/n charges and slaps you, pulling  the door open punching and shoving you down the 3 step porch, through the pain in your face and body, blood and tears running down your face, you hear the door slam. Picking yourself up you sadly walk home, and clean yourself up. "Y/n? Are you home, it's dinner time." "I ate at b/n." "Oh, ok, I'll put your food in the fridge in case you want to eat it later." "Ok mom, thankyou."

Curling up into bed, you feel your phone vibrate, it was a text from b/f name. 'B/f:Tell your mother and I'll let her know her son is gay, you know she won't like that.'
 Turning off your phone you go to sleep, tears in your eyes. Sight to blurry to notice the shadow  looking through your window, a smirk on his face, and a plan in mind.

*Next morning*

"Y/n, it's time to get up now, you don't want to be late." You look up at your mother and give her a small smile, seeing her before she went to work was a rare occasion in the mornings, the sunlight always hit her face perfectly in the morning , it gave her an angel like glow.

"Good morning." "Good morning baby, now come on, up and at em." Your smile gets bigger as you get out of bed and prepare for the day. When you're finished, your mom is still there. "Eat your breakfast dear, we have to talk." "Ok." You eat your food, and your mom takes a seat across from you. "Y/n, please understand you can talk to me about anything, I saw those bruises on you before I woke you up. Are you ok? Is someone hurting you?" You drop your spoon/fork, and look at her. "I-i."  Was all you could muster as your mother looked at you with her beautiful soft eyes.

"I need to go to school. I'll see you later mom." You leave the table rushing to get out, silent tears slowly going down your face as you rush out the door. At school your face is down as you speed walk into the building only to bump into someone. "Oh my." "I-I'm sorry I bumped into you, I'll be going now." "Wait, what's your name?" "Y/n, who are you?"  You look at the owner of the sweet voice closely and see a red band on his arm. "Amao Odayaka, President of the Cooking Club." "Really? You must be really good." "Definitely. Come with me to the club and I'll show you what I can do." "Ok."

In the club room you watch Amao as he performed his craft, each of his steps havin purpose to the next, from bringing out the ingredients, to cutting, each slice identical to the other, and perfect, with the final slice of  an octopus hotdog, he's done. "There, try for yourself." He hands you an octopus hotdog and you pop it into your mouth savoring every bight, the flecks in your eyes start to glow, and a smile leaps onto your lips.

"This is great, the way you prepped and cut them in steps, you made it look like it's something even a small child could do." He gives you a small wink and a smile. "It's not, doing it like that took lots of time and practice, I'm glad you liked them.I'll put the rest in a bag for you, you can have them for lunch if you'd like." "Really? All those hot dogs?" "Of course, I insist." "Ok than, if you say so. Also, how do I join, I'm trying to learn how you did that." "All you had to do was tell me you wanted to join, you're already in." He stated with a happy gleam in his eye, he gives you a scarf and raps it around your head. "Now you're an official member."

"Great!"

You guys spent the rest of the morning chatting in the cooking club before you both had to glass. "See you later y/n, enjoy those octo dogs." "For sure!" 

A smile bright on your face when you go into class, you still kept your smile on your face as you prepared your things for your lesson, the smile quickly faded from your face, as ex b/f approached you.

"I saw you hanging with that boy, I don't wanna see you with him." "I don't care, you said we're over." B/n grabs you by your shirt and drags you outside, throwing you into a locker. "I don't care, we're back together, and like I said I don't want to see you with him, where are those octo dogs? I want those gone too." B/n is suddenly snatched away from you and thrown into the hallway. "Don't ever touch him again like that you freak." Amao had just thrown ex b/f like a baby doll, you didn't even think he could do that. "This isn't over." Ex b/f says, walking away. "Go back to class, it's about to start, luckily no one saw. See you later, next time, scream loud." You nod and rush back inside as if nothing happened, what Amao did still ran through your head as you thought of him as your hero.

*Lunch time*

Amao apparently had the cooking club locked because one of the knives went missing, and he was searching for it. You on the other hand, sat on the roof enjoying every single octo dog Amao had made. You set an alarm on your phone and take a nap on the bench, Amao had come up to the roof and snapped a picture of you, he than let out a loving sigh and sat a bit away on another bench to watch you and make sure you were ok.

*after school* 

"Every one I'd like to ask you all to stay back, there's been a murder at akademi." Your teacher stated. There's been a knife found with blood of ex bf/n." 

It was later discovered that one of ex b/f's friend's fingerprints were on the knife, the police shoved him into a cruiser as he screamed his innocence. "How awful." "Sure is." He said behind you, eyes glowing a snake like green and a smile itching to crawl across his lips.