Osorō Shidesu x Delinquent reader 2

When S/n and I actually went too class the next week, we actually behaved, one of those rare days we gave the teachers a break at school, us ally the teacher would give us our class work and homework to do, since we wouldn't do it at school, as bad as we are, we aren't stupid, we would actually do it just so we wouldn't have to do that bullshit later on. The sooner you get out of school the less you have to deal with, so me and S/n just did the work while the teacher gave the lecture, I didn't want to deal with her because my mind was too caught up with Osorō kun, I wasn't paying that much attention and unconsciously drew him on my desk, when I saw what I had just done I covered it with my book, and a small blush was on my face.
-After school-
S/n and I were just walking to the store to get a few snacks when I ran into something, or should I say someone. "Watch where the fuck you're going idiot!" "And who the fuck do you think are cursing at me?!* I look up to meet a pair of Golden eyes,when I recognized who he was, I scoffed, " Oh it's you, are you always a pain in the ass for me?" "Who are you calling a pain in the ass?"
We were in each other's faces glaring, my sister and the delinquents shared a look, and than they nodded, pushing us together and making us kiss, my eyes went wide as my face turned red,I almost fell into the kiss, if he hadn't pulled away. "What the fuck was that?!" "You two have a lot of tension between you two to work off, next thing you know, you're gonna be underneath him in the sheets Y/n." S/n started giggling. "Shut up!" I screamed, my face red before I grabbed her by the hoodie, and turned around to walk off when I heard Osorō mutter "Nice ass." "Oh thanks, why don't you come kiss it?" "I have something even better than that. " He walks closer to me and slaps my ass. Hard with a capital H. "OW! I didn't ask for that you idiot!" He chuckles and than grabs you by your ass and brings you closer to him and he whispers."For the past week you've been in my head and I couldn't get you out, meet me in the same park we were in last week in 2 hours, don't bring your sister, I'm not bringing my delinquents, so please come?" "Fine."
-2 hours later-
I'm standing in the park next to the same tree I was in last week waiting on Osorō kun, I wondered what he wants to say too me, he's been on my mind non stop since last week, and I found myself liking him a bit,as I leaned against the tree I closed my eyes and let my hearing senses take over and 3 minutes later I heard running, I opened my f/c eyes to see Osorō panting a bit. "Where did you come from Osorō kun, running laps?" "Haha very funny." I looked at the way his chest moved, I quickly brought my eyes back to his face and relaxed before closing my eyes again. "Hurry up pretty boy I don't have all day." "Look f/n I couldn't get you our of my fucking head after last week, and I think I fell in love with you." My face heated up, I felt the same thing. "F/n are you gonna say something or is this your way of rejecting me?" My eyes fly open and the next thing I know, I jump on Osorō kun and kiss him.
When I break the kiss I look him in the eye. "You belong to me now Osorō kun, no buts about it, got that?" He chuckles. "Got it." He kisses me again, we here whistles and hoots and cheers.
We break off again and look at the spectators. "About time you got a girlfriend Osorō!" "Same here for you F/n." S/n says. I roll my eyes and grab Osorō's hand, he looks at me and than pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around my waist and rest his head in my neck, a light blush appeared on my face, I looked over at S/n, she made a joke with her left hand and than put two fingers in it, and made it look like she was moaning when nothing really cane out her mouth, I knew what she was indicating, and gave her the bird, she started giggling, I just relaxed in Osorō's arms, he whispered in my ear. "I saw what your sister did, when do you think that's happening?" "No where near now."