let's Camp

They got to the courtyard to see Cleve,Columbia and Monty sitting at a bench waiting for the others

Denver waves her hand and calls out to them "Hey I got him!"

Y/N does the same to greet them "Hey girls"

"Hey,catch!" Cleveland tosses a cola can at him

Y/N catches it and opens it

"Looks like you took your time,I saw Helena run out of the cafeteria" Said Columbia while taking pictures

"Uhmm......That was nothing" Y/N drinks

"Come on now,you look a bit disturbed from that,care to tell us?" Cleveland asked

Denver spoke up "I said about the incident that happened during break....."

Cleveland gave Denver a bonk on the head "I thought we said to never talk about that again?"

"Sorry sorry..........It was a slip of my tongue"

"Don't be angry at her Cleve"

Cleve sighs "Fine"

The bell rings and everyone started to gather at the courtyard

Yorktown was seen near the fountain "Attention everyone,you are all gathered here because we are going on a trip,I want you all to get into groups of five,because where we're going is the forest for a camping trip,I want you all to be working together for this since this will be the physical part of the test"

Y/N and the others can hear engines getting closer "You hear that?"

Cleve nods "Yea......what does she have this time"

Monty looks back and points up "Chinooks"

"I wonder how much budget this academy has......." Columbia took pictures

Denver looked with stars on her eyes "Apparently a lot to have these helicopters"

"You all get to choose who you want to be with. By the end of the week,we will send you directions to the meeting point on your gps,we will also provide Solar chargers. Goodluck to all of you,step onto the Helicopters once you're ready,we will be leaving once everyone is on." Yorktown remarks and gets on one Helicopter with Hornet, Enterprise,Nimi and Hood.

"Well,I think we know who we're gonna be with" Cleveland looks at Y/N and her sisters.

Denver,Monty and Columbia Nod

"Let's work together to pass!" Y/N shouts

"AYE!" The sisters yell out as well

"Alright girls, let's go!" They then gather all their bags and run into one of the Helicopters.

The rest of the students follow suit.

In a few minutes,all of them are aboard the helicopters

Yorktown's voice came through the radio "Fasten up,all of you, we're taking off now."

One by one,the helicopters lift off and make their way to their destination

Half an hour later
Each helicopter landed separately and everyone got off and made their way to their own area.

Y/N and the sisters talked and agreed to set up camp near the river they saw from above.

When they arrived.
The sisters Immediately and collectively voted Y/N to be their leader

"Eh?....Why me?"

"Now now Y/N,You don't really expect pretty girls to lead do you?" Columbia smugly says

Y/N pouts "Fine"

They finished setting up their Tents.
And when night came
Y/N had started the campfire

"Alright girls,do we got the smores?"

"Right here!" Denver comes out of the tent while holding the pack of Chocolate and Marshmallows.

"You sure know your stuff Y/N" Monty remarks

"Thank you,I used to do some camping when I was younger"

"You got any stories from your camping trip?" Denver asked while she starts to make Smores.

Y/N thought to himself "Well I do have one"

"Hey! Telling campfire stories?" Cleveland sits down near the fire after looking around their area

"Yep, It's not really much of a nice story,just something weird that I felt back then"

"Tell us" the sisters said

"Can I not?"

The sisters pout

Y/N then takes a Stick and stuck Chocolate and Marshmallows on it
"Hmm.... I'll just say that I fell off a waterfall back then"

The sisters just stare at him and then Cleveland is first to speak "Did you get dared by someone or....did a Bear chase you?"

"I got dared by my friend that we called Porsche"

Columbia chuckles "That's a weird name, why'd you call your friend that?"

"Simple, He's obsessed with Porsche cars and he is convinced he can make their engine sounds with his mouth"

The sisters except Monty then laughed

"That's such a stupid reason ahhahaha!"

Monty was seen giving a cheeky smile while she then eats her smores,seemingly holding back her laughter.

"Heh,yea,It was pretty stupid,but it suits him"

Later
The others have already slept

Y/N was staying up for a bit to keep watch,and then he saw Monty still awake

"Hmmm? Why are you still up Monty?"

Y/N gets close and he sees she was patting the head of Antenna

"Oh,you brought her along"

"I couldn't really leave her alone....Please don't tell Miss Yorktown when this is over..."

"Don't worry" Y/N places his hand on Monty's head and rubs "I doubt she'll be mad anyway"