Nice (69)

In the spirit of the number 69, I decided that no normal chapter would do. No, you'll have to wait for the next one of those.

I want to use this as sort of a not-so-obvious cannon stuff chapter. Ever wondered about the sexualities of some of the characters?

Simeon: pansexual
Raphael: bisexual
Lilith: straight
Queen Lillian: hetero-romantic/demi-sexual
Philip: omni-romantic asexual
Queen Adrianna: straight
Simeon's dad: demi-romantic
Leland: gay/ace

What about the character's favorite season? I'll give you a hint: if you figure out what kingdom they live in/are from, and what the name of that kingdom is named after, it's easy.

The four kingdoms are:
Spirana
Summara
Autumnia
Wintunia

How about this, their height? It sorta fluctuates, depending on Y/N's height and what feels proportional to the reader.

Simeon: taller than Y/N
Raphael: same height
Lilith: same height
Queen Lillian: bit shorter
Philip: bit taller
Adrianna: bit taller (shorter than Philip)
Simeon's dad: taller
Leland: shorter

Is this boring? Ok. I'll spice it up. A (not cannon) game of truth or dare with my favorite characters.

Simeon, Y/N, Raphael, Lilith, Phillip, and Leland gather in the council room.

"All right, it seems that the coast might be clear. We may commence," Leland briefed the group. "All opposed to playing Truth or Dare cannot escape any more."

"I never agreed to this," Lilith grumbled. "Let me out, you big oaf!"

Raphael held Lilith up by the back of her shirt. Despite the two being similar in size, she seems shockingly easy to carry.

Simeon kept a tight hold on my hand. "Who's first?"

Phillip eagerly began to wiggle in his seat. "Me! Hey, Simeon. Go make me toast."

"That isn't in the-"

"I dared you," Philip growled back at his brother. Simeon, a mere protester, could not refuse.

Simeon let go of my hand and slowly lifted himself from his seat. He backed out of the door silently.

"Phillip, I thought you were gonna make him make us a pizza," Raphael pouted. Those two seem like best friends.

"This is just buying us some extra time. Besides, I want toast. When he comes back, we'll dare him to make pizza."

"If there are no further interruptions," Leland budded in, "let us begin. We will start with Lilith. Lilith, please choose your target."

"Raphael. Truth or dare?" It didn't take long for her to choose.

Raphael turned his nose. "Truth."

"You little! You were supposed to say dare!" She yelled at him as she kicked wildly. One of her kicks moved the heavy wooden table.

"He answered truth! Ask him your question, now!"

Lilith groaned as she came to a halt. "Do you like Simeon?"

"No." Raphael didn't have to think much before answering.

"Alright. Next, Raphael's turn," Leland commanded.

Raphael scrunched his nose. "Y/N," he muttered, as though he was scared to speak.

"Me?" I raised an eyebrow. "Dare, I guess."

"Dare? Oh, uh, I dare you to sit by me."

Alright? I got up from my seat and walked around the table so I was seated between Philip and Raphael.

Raphael put Lilith down gently. She grabbed his arm and began to gnaw at his cloak.

"Well, Y/N?" Leland shot through the crowd.

Phillip hasn't gone yet. "Truth or dare, Phillip?"

"Truth."

"Are you or are you not a fan of K-pop?"

"It's a guilty pleasure. I prefer keeping it a secret," he muttered under his breath. He changed as he addressed Leland, "Does that mean it's my turn?"

"Yes."

"Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me," he boldly stepped in.

I hesitated before leaning closer to him. He leaned closer and ran his fingers into my hair to pull me closer. Our lips pressed against each other as he slowly pulled me in.

The door flung open. "Here's your toa- to, to, t-to-to-" I heard glass shatter on the ground.

Phillip smugly looked over to his older husband.

"Simeon!" I ran over to him and hugged him. My foot landed on something that crunched, but felt somewhat soft to step on. Is that the toast?

"Why were you kissing my Y/N?" Simeon grumbled as he pulled me closer by my waist. Butterflies filled my stomach as our chests pressed together.

"I dared them to do it. Don't be so upset, Simeon."

"This was your fault?" Simeon let go of me and cracked his knuckles as he stepped closer to Phillip. The younger brother didn't move an inch. "You claim full responsibility?"

"Of course. I must say, Simeon, your loved one tastes sweet. Their lips are quite soft and delica-"

Phillip was cut off by a throat wrapping around his neck. Simeon slammed Phillip against the wall.

"Y/N, it's your turn," Leland whispered to me.

"Simeon!"

Simeon's grip loosened. Is that what Leland wants?

"I dare you to let go of Phillip."

Simeon let go of Phillip and let him fall to the floor. Simeon slowly raised his hands up and turned around to face me. "There. Now that?"

"It's your turn," Leland smirked. Wait a second. Doesn't that mean that Simeon can dare Phillip to do anything?

"I choose truth," Phillip answered before Simeon could so much as choose his target.

"You really think I'd choose you? Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Truth," I meekly answered.

"Wrong answer. Did you enjoy that kiss?"

"No."

Simeon turned around and punched Phillip in the face.

"Simeon! I dare you to stop fighting Phillip from now until forever!" I broke through again.

Simeon stopped and stepped closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me. "Maniac," Simeon growled.

"Simeon, it's your turn."

"Y/N," he pressed the palm of his hands to my cheeks as he turned my face towards his. I dare you to leave this stupid game with me."

The room fell silent.

"I suppose that's in the rules, but-" Leland protested.

Simeon kept a tight hold on my hand, and we left the room in silence.

Yeah, so that's truth or dare with my favorite characters. This is a nice chapter. I don't know what else to say.

Maybe I should've just said "sex" 69 times instead.